January 13, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← January 12, 2017 Patch||January 13, 2017 Patch||January 15, 2017 Patch →|
- Matchmaking now considers geographical distance when finding players for your team.
- Fixed a bug where illusion. from a hero would not take priority over its aura from an
- Fixed 's gaining and losing slightly too little HP.
- Fixed instances of particle effects visually lasting too long when they completed outside of the player's view.
- Fixed a bug which prevented Spiderlings and Spiderites from saving into selection groups correctly.
- macOS: Fixed a problem handling the full range of Unicode characters in Steam names. Fixes display of names with emoji or Chinese characters in chat, for example.
- Added Dota 2 Asia Championships 2017 at the premium Tournaments watch table.