January 11, 2017 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← January 10, 2017 Patch||January 11, 2017 Patch||January 12, 2017 Patch →|
- Fixed CTRL Clicking on certain units not selecting them all.
- Added “Quick Move” option to settings.
- Fix a bug where soldiers and 's were not being created if the player was disconnected.
- Fixed bug in unit-specific keybinds. When you bound an action to a key, previous actions bound to that key would not be unbound.
- Smart double tap in Legacy Key mode now works for the correct keys for ’s invoked spells (such as alacrity's "Z") instead of "D" or "F" depending on the slot.
- Fixed the ping and fps display in 4x3 aspect ratios.
- Fixed Shop overlapping Stash bug.
- Fixed Kill, Death, Assist overlapping , and multiunit portraits.
- Fixed item purchasing blocking mouse clicks.
- Fixed several tooltip issues.
- Fixed spectator dropdowns grabbing input focus while closed.
- Players no longer display "has connected to the game" in chat at the start of hero selection.
- Rich presense is now correctly cleared or restored when changing the Offline setting in Steam friends.
- Fixed some chat notifications not appearing for spectators such as rune pickups.
- Fixed All Random Death Match to display respawns remaining instead of kill count on the top bar.
- Heroes picked abilities now show up in a tooltip when hovering over their top bar hero icon in the Ability Draft mode.
- Fixed Dota icon in Linux desktop notifications.
- Added Mac and Linux notifications for pause/unpause, party and lobby invitations.
- Normalized volume for voice chat.
- SFM: Fixed game recording.