January 06, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← January 05, 2017 Patch||January 06, 2017 Patch||January 09, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - January 6th 2017
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to sell an abandoned teammate's items.
- Fixed a bug with broadcaster audio in DotaTV.
- Fixed ’s missing the last attack.
- Fixed ’s talents showing up incorrectly after stealing a spell.
- Fixed the talent names not appearing in ability draft.
- Fixed an issue where network disconnection error messages would not be displayed in the dashboard correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the loading screen was dismissed too early when playing back a replay. Now it is shown until loading is finished and the versus screen is displayed.
- Fixed the sell item menu sometimes not accepting clicks.
- Improved some tooltips for buffs granted by items, buildings and neutrals.
- Fixed a bug with loaded control groups.
- Fixed a bug with adding and removing units from control groups via clicks on portraits.
- Fixed voice volume slider not working correctly.
- Improved audio dynamics on player and caster voice.
- Improved the bots use of backpack slots.
- Fixed the workshop tool crashing when trying to upload bot scripts.
- Updated the front page with two new boxes advertising the King's New Journey Terrain & Dota Pit Season 5 chest.
- More tweaks to the visuals on the item sets, slots & style picker's context menus.
- Triggering tooltips have been adjusted for the Fight Recap, 's Spell Card and Buffs.
- More backend tweaks to the multi unit frame.
- ESL One Genting 2017's ticket tier has been bumped from professional to premium on the watch tab.
- Added strings confirm that 10% of the Dota pit Season 5 treasure chest goes directly to the prize pool.
- Backend tweaks to the upcoming Spring map - More likely for the upcoming Spring Battle Pass.