January 03, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← January 02, 2017 Patch||January 03, 2017 Patch||January 05, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - January 3rd 2017
- Hero swapping is now possible during strategy time by right-clicking on player names at the top of the screen.
- Fixed items combining on the courier.
- Added a range display to many items which grant auras.
- Fixed a bug in captain's mode when a player did not pick a hero, which was causing no hero to be assigned to that player.
- Fixed a bug where post-game commend and report options would not appear in some cases.
- Fixed a visual bug with 's rendering after the spell had finished.
- Fixed a rendering bug where an incorrect 3D scene would sometimes appear in the user interface.
- The Fall 2016 Battle Pass has expired.