- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.75 gameplay patch.
- The path extends at a speed of 2200, taking 0.5 seconds to reach max distance. Each segment of the path explodes 0.5 second after cast.
- This means that the start of the path starts exploding just as the path reached its full length.
- Can hit units up to 1250 range away (1100 path distance + 150 radius).
- Enemy units have to be within 150 radius of an exploding part of the path to get frozen.
- The path grants 150 radius flying vision for 3.34 seconds.
- This ability got replaced by in the 6.60 gameplay patch.
- Every time Jakiro starts an attack, this ability has a chance to proc.
- This means it does not rely on the attack to be actually done. It launches the projectile upon attack start, so canceling the attack does not cancel Auto Fire.
- The projectile is launched towards a random enemy's position within a small area in front of Jakiro. It does not necessarily target his attack target.
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1100. Upon reaching the target's location, it sets the ground on fire, dealing damage to enemies standing inside it.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the setting the area on fire, resulting in 8 possible damage instances.
- Can deal up to 80/160/240/320 damage (before reductions), considering enemies stay within range for the full duration.