From Dota 2 Wiki
- Blink allows Anti-Mage to hunt down Jakiro, who has no way to escape.
- Spell Shield protects Anti-Mage against all of Jakiro's magic damage.
- Mana Void is very effective against Jakiro because of his high mana.
- Rage grants Lifestealer immunity to all of Jakiro's spells. Note: magic resistance will not purge the attack speed slow effects from Dual Breath and Liquid Fire.
- Fate's Edict allowed Oracle to make allies magic immune, allowing him to save allies from Jakiro's spells.
- Fate's Edict can be cast onto Jakiro to disarm him and prevent him from pushing with his Liquid Fire.
- False Promise allows Oracle to free allies from Jakiro's Ice Path.
- Fade Bolt can hinder Jakiro's early pushing power by clearing creep waves.
- Null Field can give Rubick's entire team extra magic resistance.
- All of Jakiro's spells are great for Rubick to Spell Steal.
- Ice Path is a great spell for Rubrik so steal, as it has no cast time on him.
- Macropyre is a great way for Rubick to farm.
- Silencer's Last Word and Global Silence prevents Jakiro from casting any spell.
- A carry Silencer can easily take down a support Jakiro with his Glaives of Wisdom.
- Ancient Seal can silence Jakiro up to 6 seconds. Also, it makes Jakiro vulnerable to magical spells.
- Skywrath Mage can burst down Jakiro with his high damage magical spells.
- Heroes with good counter-push abilities to clear creep waves can hinder Jakiro's early pushing ability: Death Prophet, Sniper, Tinker, Windranger.
- Heroes with good mobility to avoid Jakiro's abilities and with good chase to punish Jakiro from pushing a tower: Bloodseeker, Ember Spirit, Juggernaut, Phantom Assassin, Weaver.
- Black King Bar negates all of Jakiro's spells.
- Orchid Malevolence can render Jakiro useless in a team fight.
- Pipe of Insight greatly reduces damage from Jakiro's spells due to the extra magic resistance it provides.
- Axe is a hero that is very vulnerable against magical nuke damage and disables, Jakiro is perfect against him with all of his spells.
- Broodmother and her Spiderlings need to be very careful during the laning stage against Jakiro, as Jakiro can take down Broodmother's Spiderlings, preventing her from pushing.
- Jakiro's damage over time force Chen to use Hand of God prematurely, potentially wasting chance to save his allies during teamfight.
- Macropyre can also disrupt Chen's jungling work.
- With his AoE damage, Jakiro can easily kill Chaos Knight's Phantasm illusions.
- Chaos Knight usually doesn't buy a Black King Bar, making him vulnerable to an Ice Path into Macropyre combination.
- All of Jakiro's skills are Area of Effect, which can easily affect all Meepos in a targeted area.
- Jakiro's skill arsenal can ruin Nature's Prophet's gameplay: Dual Breath and Liquid Fire can clear treants from Nature's Call while simultaneously slowing Nature's Prophet, Ice Path can disrupt Nature's Prophet's escaping attempt with Teleportation and Macropyre can not only clear treants from Nature's Call, but also can free Jakiro from Sprout.
- Jakiro's spells inflict AoE damage, meaning he can take down Phantom Lancer's illusion army very quickly.
- Riki can easily be caught in an Ice Path and Macropyre combo as he finishes Tricks of the Trade.
- All of Jakiro's active skills can be targeted on an area, which is effective at forcing Templar Assassin to move should she Meld away.
- Many of Jakiro's spells utilize damage-over-time mechanics, which makes it easy to strip away layers of Refraction.
- With Dual Breath, Liquid Fire and Macropyre Jakiro can quickly remove all Living Armor from a target.
- Ice Path allows Jakiro to prevent Treant Protector from using Overgrowth while staying at a safe distance.
- Jakiro's early pushing ability from Liquid Fire makes Jakiro very strong against heroes, that take a long time to get online: Morphling, Naga Siren, Spectre.
Works well with...Dark Seer
- Vacuum is a good spell to help Jakiro to land its devastating AoE spells.
- Time Dilations slow stacks with Jakiro's Dual Breath. This enables them to chase down fleeing heroes.
- Chronosphere provides a great setup for Jakiro's spells.
- Torrent will stun enemies for 1.6 secs, and further slow them for an additional 1.75 to 4 seconds, allowing Jakiro to initiate any of his spells with ease.
- X Marks the Spot makes landing an Ice Path very easy. Should Kunkka follow-up with a Torrent of his own, the enemy will be disabled for a long duration.
- Ghostship has an incredibly large stun radius and deals high damage, and is capable of gathering enemies into a cluster should Kunkka have Aghanim's Scepter. Used in conjunction with Macropyre, Jakiro can easily finish off weakened foes from the initial impact of Ghostship.
- Skewer is also capable of bringing enemies together into a bunch, though they will only be slowed, making timing essential to ensure that Jakiro's spells land accurately.
- Reverse Polarity gathers enemies into a tight cluster, making it very easy for Jakiro to unleash his full repertoire of spells onto his enemies
- Disruption and Demonic Purge are easy ways to land your Ice Path and make successful ganks from a moderate distance.
- Overgrowth is really helpful for Jakiro to land his AoE spells.