From Dota 2 Wiki
- allows Anti-Mage to hunt down Jakiro, who has no way to escape.
- protects Anti-Mage against all of Jakiro's magic damage.
- is very effective against Jakiro because of his high mana.
- cast times. prevents Jakiro from casting spells as all his spells have very long
- However, if Clockwerk is inside the cogs while Jakiro is outside of it, then Jakiro becomes able to toast him
- grants Lifestealer immunity to all of Jakiro's spells. Note: magic resistance will not dispel the attack speed slow effects from Dual Breath and Liquid Fire.
- spell immune, allowing him to save allies from Jakiro's spells. allowed Oracle to make allies
- disarm him and prevent him from pushing with his Liquid Fire. can be cast onto Jakiro to
- allows Oracle to free allies from Jakiro's Ice Path.
- can hinder Jakiro's early pushing power by clearing creep waves.
- magic resistance. can give Rubick's entire team extra
- All of Jakiro's spells are great for Rubick to .
- Ice Path is a great spell for Rubrik so steal, as it has no cast time on him.
- Macropyre is a great way for Rubick to farm.
- Silencer's and prevents Jakiro from casting any spell.
- A carry Silencer can easily take down a support Jakiro with his .
- can silence Jakiro up to 6 seconds. Also, it makes Jakiro vulnerable to magical spells.
- Skywrath Mage can burst down Jakiro with his high damage magical spells.
- Heroes with good counter-push abilities to clear creep waves can hinder Jakiro's early pushing ability: , , , .
- Heroes with good mobility to avoid Jakiro's abilities and with good chase to punish Jakiro from pushing a tower: , , , , .
- negates all of Jakiro's spells.
- can render Jakiro useless in a team fight.
- greatly reduces damage from Jakiro's spells due to the extra magic resistance it provides.
- Axe is a hero that is very vulnerable against magical nuke damage and disables, Jakiro is perfect against him with all of his spells.
- Broodmother and her Spiderlings need to be very careful during the laning stage against Jakiro, as Jakiro can take down Broodmother's Spiderlings, preventing her from pushing.
- Jakiro's damage over time force Chen to use prematurely, potentially wasting chance to save his allies during teamfight.
- Macropyre can also disrupt Chen's jungling work.
- With his AoE damage, Jakiro can easily kill Chaos Knight's illusions.
- Chaos Knight usually doesn't buy a , making him vulnerable to an Ice Path into Macropyre combination.
- All of Jakiro's skills are Area of Effect, which can easily affect all Meepos in a targeted area.
- Jakiro's skill arsenal can ruin Nature's Prophet's gameplay: Dual Breath and Liquid Fire can clear treants from while simultaneously slowing Nature's Prophet, Ice Path can disrupt Nature's Prophet's escaping attempt with and Macropyre can not only clear treants from , but also can free Jakiro from .
- Jakiro's spells inflict AoE damage, meaning he can take down Phantom Lancer's illusion army very quickly.
- Riki can easily be caught in an Ice Path and Macropyre combo as he finishes .
- All of Jakiro's active skills can be targeted on an area, which is effective at forcing Templar Assassin to move should she away.
- Many of Jakiro's spells utilize damage-over-time mechanics, which makes it easy to strip away layers of .
- With Dual Breath, Liquid Fire and Macropyre Jakiro can quickly remove all from a target.
- Ice Path allows Jakiro to prevent Treant Protector from using while staying at a safe distance.
- Jakiro's early pushing ability from Liquid Fire makes Jakiro very strong against heroes, that take a long time to get online: , , .
Works well with...Dark Seer
- is a good spell to help Jakiro to land its devastating AoE spells.
- s slow stacks with Jakiro's Dual Breath. This enables them to chase down fleeing heroes.
- provides a great setup for Jakiro's spells.
- will stun enemies for 1.6 secs, and further slow them for an additional 1.75 to 4 seconds, allowing Jakiro to initiate any of his spells with ease.
- makes landing an Ice Path very easy. Should Kunkka follow-up with a of his own, the enemy will be disabled for a long duration.
- has an incredibly large stun radius and deals high damage, and is capable of gathering enemies into a cluster should Kunkka have . Used in conjunction with Macropyre, Jakiro can easily finish off weakened foes from the initial impact of .
- is also capable of bringing enemies together into a bunch, though they will only be slowed, making timing essential to ensure that Jakiro's spells land accurately.
- gathers enemies into a tight cluster, making it very easy for Jakiro to unleash his full repertoire of spells onto his enemies
- and are easy ways to land your Ice Path and make successful ganks from a moderate distance.
- is really helpful for Jakiro to land his AoE spells.
- Heroes with trap abilities can keep enemies in place for Jakiro to aim his spells: , , .