Jakiro the Twin Head Dragon is a ranged intelligence hero who utilizes the powers of ice and fire with powerful linear area spells. He can freeze enemies in place with Ice Path, or slow them down with Dual Breath. He is capable of dealing heavy damage throughout the game by locking enemies inside his Macropyre, and provides great pushing power with Liquid Fire.
With high base attribute gain and relatively low mana costs, he requires few items to be effective. Jakiro is a support who can continually turn battles in his favor with good positioning. His high strength gain makes him a bit tougher than most spellcasters and his low cooldowns ensure that his downtime is very minuscule, making him a great hero for ganks, pushes and clashes across the battlefield.
- Targeting a unit causes the breaths to be released towards the unit's position.
- Both the icy and fiery wave travel at a speed of 1050, taking 0.71 seconds to travel the full distance.
- The fiery breath is released 0.3 seconds after the icy breath is released.
- This means it is possible for enemies to be hit by only one of the breaths, by getting in or out of range of the second breath.
- Jakiro cannot move until both waves are released, but can use items and spells and turn a little bit between the first and the second breath.
- Can hit units up to 1025 range away (travel distance + end radius).
- The complete area of both breaths is shaped like a cone.
- Deals 10/20/30/40 ( 30/40/50/60) damage in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 second after the damaging debuff is placed, resulting in 10 instances.
- Can deal up to 100/200/300/400 ( 300/400/500/600) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Despite the visual effects, the path's effects do not have to travel, and are instantly applied after the 0.5 second delay.
- The Ice Path starts 12 range in front of Jakiro and has a length of 1200.
- It can hit units up to 1362 range away (starting distance + path length + path radius).
- It can also hit units 138 range behind Jakiro, due to its radius and starting position.
- Enemy units which come within 150 radius of the path while it is up get stunned and damaged by it.
- The stun lasts as long as the remaining duration of the path itself.
- Enemies may only be stunned once per cast, so if dispelled, they cannot get stunned by it again.
- The ice first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- The path grants 150 range flying vision along the path for its duration.
- Casting Liquid Fire manually uses the 600 cast range. Attacking normally with Liquid Fire on autocast uses Jakiro's default 400 attack range.
- When the attack misses or is disjointed, it still applies Liquid Fire around and on the target.
- Successive casts of Liquid Fire do not stack, but refresh the debuff instead.
- The attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Deals 6/8/10/12 damage in 0.5 second intervals (before reductions), starting 0.5 second after the debuff is applied, resulting in 10 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 60/80/100/120 damage to a single target (before reductions).
- When off cooldown, the fire head's mouth drools fire (visible to everyone) and Jakiro starts using his fire head for attack animations until Liquid Fire is used.
- Instantly applies its effects over the whole distance. Does not have any travel time.
- The fire starts 234 range in front of Jakiro and has a length of 1166 ( 1566).
- Places a debuff on enemies within the area in 0.5 second intervals, starting 0.5 seconds after cast.
- The debuff does not stack. When standing inside the fire, its duration gets refreshed.
- One instance of the debuff can deal up to 200/280/360 ( 250/350/450) damage (before reductions).
- Can deal up to 1150/1610/2070 ( 3937.5/5512.5/7087.5) damage to a single unit (before reductions).
- Multiple overlapping Macropyres do not stack. They refresh the same debuff on enemies.
- The path destroys trees within 260 range along the path upon cast.
- Fog of War. changes Macropyre's sound effect. This changed sound effect is audible through the
|+1.25sDuration||25||Pure and Pierces Immunity|
|+150 Gold/Min||20||-60Attack Speed|
|+40Burn Damage||15||+35% XP Gain|
|+8% Spell Amplification||10||+300 Attack Range|
- offers cheap health regeneration during the laning phase, allowing Jakiro to stay longer in lane and get the experience he needs.
- also restores health to Jakiro and allies.
- replenishes Jakiro's mana over time, allowing him to keep harassing enemies using Dual Breath.
- increases Jakiro's overall survivability by providing additional attribute bonuses for cheap; Jakiro can use it to get more heal out of Tango, or save up to build Magic Wand.
- ferries items to Jakiro and teammates throughout the game.
- grants vision of the enemies so Jakiro and allies can better plan ganks and pushes.
- provide a significant bonus to Jakiro's movement speed, which help catch up to fleeing heroes or escape from danger himself. They can later upgrade into to help with Jakiro's mana.
- grant charges as enemy heroes use abilities, which exchange for a burst of health and mana restoration.
- adds a little bit to Jakiro's low movement speed, and builds into Eul's Scepter of Divinity.
- transports Jakiro across the map. After death, use it to quickly return to lane and not miss out on creep experience. After the laning phase, carrying one can prove helpful as both an escape mechanism and a quick way to help allied heroes across the map.
- , a cost effective upgrade of , increases the maximum amount of charges, as well as providing additional attribute bonuses.
- expands Jakiro's mana pool so he can use abilities more. The active ability sustains Jakiro's and nearby teammates' ability usage. In the late game, Jakiro has an option to upgrade Arcane Boots to to better support his team.
- provides intelligence and mana regeneration at a cost effective price, and it gives Jakiro an active ability that allows him to land his abilities easier. After using Cyclone, Jakiro will have enough time to set up Macropyre and time Ice Path to ensure maximum stun duration on enemy target. Jakiro can also use the active on himself to dispel debuffs or silences.
- allows Jakiro to initiate teamfights much easier, along with the added ability to travel the map quicker and offers quick escape from incoming enemies. However, it does not guarantee escape because taking damage will disable the ability to blink for 3 seconds.
- acts more as an escape item compared to , as Jakiro can use it while taking damage. Jakiro can also use it on allies if they want to chase after a kill or escape from danger themselves.
- provides a massive increase to Jakiro's mana pool and resistance to physical attacks. The active Arctic Blast provides additional damage in a teamfight and slows enemies' movement speeds, making Jakiro's abilities easier to hit. The passive Freezing Aura helps reduce damage from enemy carries by slowing their attack speed.
- 's active Magic Weakness increases the magical damage enemies take from Jakiro's and his teammates' abilities. It also gives good attribute bonuses, costs less than , and benefits all of his abilities.
- ' long-ranged root can set up Ice Path as well as Jakiro's other abilities. The bonus mana and health also help Jakiro's survivability.
- ' cast range increase helps Jakiro maintain a safe distance during fights. Because almost all of his abilities affect the whole area between him and the maximum cast range, this also greatly increases the area in which enemies may be hit.
- improves damage output of Jakiro's abilities, also sparing additional mana, allowing him to use more abilities in a single fight. When used in conjunction with Veil of Discord, Jakiro's abilities will inflict serious magical damage.
- helps increase survivability of Jakiro and allies by granting invisibility and magic resistance.
- supports Jakiro and team with health restoration and armor. It goes hand in hand with his natural build of into .
- shields Jakiro and allies from magical damage, on top of giving passive health regeneration and magic resistance.
- increases the effectiveness of Macropyre by prolonging the duration and increasing the damage, as well as giving Jakiro attributes to remedy his health and mana pools.
- provide a steady supply of health and mana to the team, and increases Jakiro's survivability with armor, health regeneration, and dispel.
- provides a great disable with its active ability, Hex. It also provides a great increase to Jakiro's mana and mana regeneration, as well as all around attributes to help with his survivability.
- greatly increases Jakiro's survivability by not only giving him all round health and mana boosts, but also by allowing his abilities to lifesteal a portion of their damage. In addition, the cooldown reduction dramatically increases his damage and crowd control in teamfights.
|Roles:||Support Nuker Pusher Disabler|
|Playstyle:||Most Pyrexae dragons are hatched with one head, attuned to either ice or fire. Then there was Jakiro, an accident of nature. Possessing the might of both elements, the twin-headed dragon's Dual Breath freezes and burns simultaneously. Gobs of Liquid Fire adhere to armor and walls, melting down steel and stone alike. Retreating foes are blocked off with Ice Path, giving Jakiro ample time to roast them on his Macropyre.|
- Jakiro's fun/alternate name was Double Dragon, referring to the video game franchise developed by Technos Japan.
- This line ▶️ "Burninated." is a reference to Trogdor the Burninator, a character that first appeared in episode 58 of the "Strong Bad e-mail" show on the website HomestarRunner.com.