- Opening secondary shops now highlights the items in the full shop UI, rather than switching to a filtered view.
- Increased range on shop buying.
- Sentinel and Scourge shops no longer turn vulnerable after some structures die.
- Decreased cooldown on buying items (most from 5->2 seconds).
- Heroes can now only hold one neutral item at a time.
- Unused neutral items are now stored in a special stash at the fountain.
- Ancient creeps now drop neutral items three times more often.
- Increased maximum items dropped per tier from 3 to 4.
- Changed drop chance from 9%/6%/3% to 10%.
- Tier 5 items now drop at 60 minutes.
- Neutral items no longer drop if there is an enemy of the killing player within 600 radius of the killed neutral unit.
- Tier 1 neutral items now drop at 7 minutes instead of 5.
- Neutral items will now always drop only 3 items per tier, rather than having a chance to get more.
- Neutral items no longer have an end period in terms of when they can drop, just a start period (now 5/15/25/40/70). Higher tier items will always roll first.
- Neutral items drop rate changed from 10%/5%/2.5%/1.25%/etc to 9%/6%/3%.
- Neutrals can now drop unique "neutral items" on death.
- There are 62 neutral items within 5 tiers of items. The chances for each tier are based on the game time.
- The drop chance of the tiers get halved whenever an item of that tier drops.
- Items of a specific type may only drop once for each team.
- Items may only drop when there is a hero within 750 radius of the dying neutral creep.
- Item drop chance is determined by pseudo-random distribution.
- Tier 1 items initially have a 10% to drop between the 5th and 15th minute mark.
- Tier 2 items initially have a 10% to drop between the 15th and 25th minute mark.
- Tier 3 items initially have a 10% to drop between the 25th and 35th minute mark, and a 5% chance to drop between the 35th and 45th minute mark.
- Tier 4 items initially have a 10% to drop between the 35th and 45th minute mark, and a 5% chance to drop between the 45th and 70th minute mark.
- Tier 5 items initially have a 10% to drop starting at the 70th minute mark.
- For further details and following changes, see Neutral items.
- Fixed an issue with the ground model of neutral items.
- Fixed a bug where purchasing items with a dead courier selected would put the items onto the courier instead of the stash.
- Items can now be disassembled while dead.
- Items can now be disassembled from the stash.
- Buying items while dead will now go to your inventory directly, rather than the stash. [ ]
- Items in the stash now automatically combine with items in the inventory when dying. [ ]
- Fixed being unable to sell items of leavers.
- Fixed some rare cases where items wouldn't combine when arriving from the courier.
- Fixed screen space damage indicator triggering on non-damage events (like toggling ).
- Fixed items bought while dead being not sellable when the bought item is in the courier's inventory.
- Fixed selling back items while dead in the range of the Secret Shop.
- Fixed being unable to buy items which exist in the Side Lane Shop from the Base Shop while dead in range of the Side Shop.
- Dropping an item onto another item no longer gives the "Can't target Items" message and instead drops the item now.
- Dropping an item next to another item on the ground now properly places it where clicked, instead of occasionally landing further away.