Iron Talon/Old Abilities
Attack Damage Bonus (Melee): 18
Attack Damage Bonus (Ranged): 5
- This ability was removed in the 7.24 gameplay patch.
- Stacks with the Quell of , but not with or additional Iron Talons.
- When the owner's attack type changes to ranged or melee, the attack damage bonus adapts immediately.
- When attacking creeps, Quell also causes cleave, splash, and to deal more damage to every unit they hit.
- The damage bounces are not increased, since they are based on the attacker's attack damage value.
- This ability was reworked to current 7.24 gameplay patch. in the
- When targeting a unit, it deals damage based on the target's current health.
- Cannot target any player-controlled units or ancient creeps.
- Uses the shorter cast range and long cooldown when targeting units.
- When targeting a tree or ward, it instantly destroys it.
- Targeting a tree puts the item on a 4 second cooldown, instead of 25 seconds.
- Can target any tree, , , , and .
- Uses the shorter cast range for trees and longer cast range for wards, traps and mines, and the short cooldown for both.
- The cast sound does not play when targeting trees.
- Does not share cooldown with or .