As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|A seemingly ordinary branch, its ironlike qualities are bestowed upon the bearer.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 20 health, 0.1 health regen, 0.17 armor, 1 attack speed, 12 mana, 0.05 mana regen and 1 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 20 health, 0.1 health regen, 0.17 armor, 1 attack speed, 12 mana, 0.05 mana regen and 1 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 20 health, 0.1 health regen, 0.17 armor, 1 attack speed, 12 mana, 0.05 mana regen and 1 attack damage.
- Iron Branches do not stack in the inventory.
- The Iron Branch is consumed in the process.
- Cannot be placed inside the fountain area (including a small area in front of the ramp), or in 's pit.
- Creates a regular tree at the target point. This tree is smaller than the other trees on the map and has a smaller collision size.
- This means it blocks vision and is treated like any other tree by all abilities which interact with trees.
- heals for twice as long when targeting an Iron Branch tree, using the ward duration instead of the tree duration.
- The particles around the tree are visible to everyone, making it clear that it is a planted tree.
- The item is used early game for a cheap boost of attributes and it is then made into a Magic Wand or sold.
- Due to how efficient the Iron Branch is gold-wise, it is a good idea, if you have spare inventory slots, to buy as many as you can. If you cannot micro the courier effectively, it is a good idea to leave one space for another item that you will get in the future.
- Plant an Iron Branch to create a tree that traps or blocks enemy movement.
- In the original DotA, Iron Branch's full name was "Ironwood Branch".
- The happy little trees in the active ability description is a reference to Bob Ross, a popular painter who often used the phrase on his television program, The Joy of Painting.
- The planted tree uses the same model as the trees and is surrounded by the same effects as a tree enchanted with .
- Typing in 'GG' into the shop search bar will bring up the Iron Branch, in reference to their fan name of "GG Branches" due to Dota 1 giving them the description of "Buying one of these will ensure a good game".