Due to Ability Draft as is, and had to be heavily adapted.'s very unique design, he could not simply be added to
All of Invoker's talents are direct upgrades to his invoked abilities, he has no generic talents that simply boost the hero's stats. Because of this, his talent tree consists only of the gold bonuses.
|+750 Gold||25||+750 Gold|
|+500 Gold||20||+500 Gold|
|+250 Gold||15||+250 Gold|
|+150 Gold||10||+150 Gold|
Quas Wex Exort
To compensate the lack of actual talents, Invoker gains the stats of, , and as passive buffs.
- A level is gained on hero level 1/4/7/10/13/16/19.
- Can regenerate up to 60/180/300/420/540/660/780 health in one minute.
- Ability is not visible in the HUD.
- A level is gained on hero level 2/5/8/11/14/17/20.
- Ability is not visible in the HUD.
- A level is gained on hero level 3/6/9/12/15/18/21.
- Ability is not visible in the HUD.
Three spells are chosen randomly for each match of Ability Draft. Invoker does not add abiltiies to the Ultimates pool.
- Cold Snap immediately triggers on the target upon cast, so the next proc can only happen after the trigger cooldown.
- Every time the effect triggers, the target is stunned and damaged.
- On each trigger, Cold Snap first applies the damage, then the stun debuff.
- Only triggers on damage equal to or greater than 10 (after reductions).
- Cold Snap does not trigger on self-inflicted damage, and on damage flagged as HP Removal.
- With its current trigger cooldown and debuff duration, it can trigger up to 5/7/8/10.
- Can deal up to 80/210/352/560 damage (before reductions) when triggering as often as possible.
- Ghost Walk does not interrupt Invoker's channeling spells upon cast.
- The slow debuff places some particles on the affected units, allowing them to know that Invoker is nearby.
- Invoker can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- The Ice Wall is always created in front of Invoker, perpendicular to the line between Invoker and a point 200 range right in front of him.
- Creates 15 wall segments, with a spacing of 80 between each, resulting in a total length of 1120. Each segment affects a 105 radius around itself.
- The wall's effective length is 1330 (wall length + radius from both sides).
- Each segment possesses a movement speed slowing aura. Its debuff lingers for 2 seconds.
- The damage is independent from the slow, so getting further than 105 radius away from a segment immediately stops the damage, while the slow still lingers.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after cast, resulting in up to 4/7/9/12 possible instances.
- Can deal up to 48/154/288/504 damage to a single unit (before reductions), when it stays in range for its full duration.
- Ice Wall is not a pathing blocker. Any unit can pass through it.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Invoker only gains the mana when it burns mana from heroes. Mana burned on illusions and other units does not restore mana.
- The damage and the restored mana are dependent on the amount of mana burned on the enemies.
- This means if the enemy had no mana left to burn, it deals no damage to it and does not restore Invoker's mana.
- Can deal up to 105/180/255/330 damage to each affected unit (before reductions).
- Can restore up to 87.5/150/212.5/275 mana for Invoker from each affected hero.
- The visual effects and the sound during the 2.9 seconds effect delay are visible and audible to everyone.
- The Tornado travels at a speed of 1000 and always travels the full distance, so it takes 1.2/1.865/2.53/3.2 seconds to reach the max distance.
- The Tornado can hit units up to 1400/2065/2730/3400 range away (travel distance + effect radius).
- Applies a Cyclone effect on the affected units, so it applies a basic dispel on them, turns them invulnerable and fully disables them for its duration.
- Tornado first applies the dispel, then the cyclone.
- The damage is applied upon losing the Tornado debuff. Can deal up to 160/235/310/385 damage to each affected unit (before reductions).
- While in the air, other units may pass below the cycloned units.
- The Tornado provides 200 radius flying vision as it travels. This vision does not last.
- Also provides the same vision for 1.75 seconds after reaching its final destination.
- Does not lift , but damages and interrupts him for a split second.
- The damage is spread evenly among all affected units within the targeted area, including creeps.
- This is how much damage Sun Strike deals when hitting a certain amount of units (before reductions).
- 2 Units: 50/81.25/112.5/143.75/175/206.25/237.5 damage
- 3 Units: 33.33/54.17/75/95.83/116.67/137.5/158.33 damage
- 4 Units: 25/40.625/56.25/71.875/87.5/103.125/118.75 damage
- 5 Units: 20/32.5/45/57.5/70/82.5/95 damage
- Damage is only spread among units which are damaged by Sun Strike. All unaffected units do not soak up any damage.
- Provides 400 radius flying vision at the targeted point for 4 seconds upon cast.
- The visual effects and the sound during the 1.7 seconds effect delay are visible and audible to allies only.
- When illusions) on the map.
, self-casting Sun Strike causes it to send two strikes to every hero (excluding
- These Sun Strikes are fully visible and audible to the enemy during their delays.
- The strikes are placed randomly around the target, using the given minimum and maximum distances.
- Casting Forge Spirit replaces the spirits from the previous cast, no matter who they are owned by.
- The spirits are always summoned next to Invoker at a random position around him, but always facing east upon spawn.
- Forged Spirits possess the ability.
- Already summoned spirits do not have their stats upgraded Forge Spirit is leveled. Their stats are set upon spawn.
- The Chaos Meteor needs 1.3 seconds to land. It lands at the targeted point, not at Invoker's position.
- Can hit units up to 1590/1841/2093/2345 range away (cast range + travel distance + effect radius). The area between Invoker and the targeted point is unaffected.
- The visual effects and the sound during the 1.3 seconds effect delay (the meteor falling from the sky) are visible and audible to everyone.
- The Chaos Meteor rolls at a speed of 300 and always rolls the full distance, so it takes 2.05/2.89/3.73/4.57 seconds to reach the max distance.
- After landing, the meteor deals its main damage and places the burn debuff to units within its effect radius in 0.5 second intervals, starting immediately upon landing.
- On each interval, the meteor first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- The main damage can hit a unit up to 5/6/8/10 times and thus can deal up to 375/630/1080/1625 damage (before reductions).
- The burn debuff deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 3 instances for each debuff.
- The debuffs from each interval fully stack and do not refresh each other. So a unit can be affected by 5/6/8/10 instances of the burn debuff per cast.
- One instance of the burn debuff can deal up to 45/63/79.5/97.5 damage (before reductions).
- All possible instances of burn damage per unit together can deal up to 225/378/636/975 damage (before reductions).
- The whole Chaos Meteor, main and burn damage, can deal up to 600/1008/1716/2600 damage (before reductions) when a unit is hit by all possible instances.
- The Meteor provides 500 radius flying vision while it is rolling. This vision does not last.
- Also provides the same vision for 3 seconds after reaching its final destination.
- Deafening Blast travels at a speed of 1100 and always travels the full distance, which takes 0.91 seconds.
- The blast can hit units up to 1225 range away (travel distance + end radius).
- The complete area is shaped like a cone.
- Applies a non-disabling Forced Movement, so affected enemies can still use spells and items during it and their channeling spells are not interrupted.
- The knockback and disarm are applied at the same time.
- This is how the knockback works:
- Affected units are moved in 0.03 second intervals.
- They are moved 16/30/44/58 times (Knockback duration / 3).
- The first 1/3 times, units are moved linearly, by a distance of 6 per interval. 1/3 of the intervals is 5/10/14/19 times, which results in a distance of 30/60/84/114.
- For the remaining 11/20/30/39 intervals, the units are moved exponentially with 0.98 times the speed of the previous interval.
- So the remaining intervals together (on each level) move the units by a distance of (6 * ∑(0.98n) =) 58.58/97.72/133.63/160.29.
- Summed up, the total distance on each level is 88.58/157.72/217.63/274.29.
- As conclusion, the knockback starts at a speed of 200 and decreases exponentially.
- Can knock units over impassable terrain. During the knockback, all trees the units collide with get destroyed.
- Does not knock back , but damages and disarms him.