Neutral Drop Only
The Illusionist's Cape is a tier 4 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Illusionist's Capes are fully sharable.
- For strength heroes, it grants 280 health, 1.4 health regen, 1.12% magic resistance, 1.6 armor, 10 attack speed, 0.5% movement speed and 14 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 280 health, 1.4 health regen, 1.12% magic resistance, 1.6 armor, 10 attack speed, 0.5% movement speed and 10 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 280 health, 1.4 health regen, 1.12% magic resistance, 1.6 armor, 10 attack speed and 0.5% movement speed.
- Upon cast, creates an illusion of the caster, and shuffles their positions.
- The reappear locations are based on the caster's position upon cast, with one of them appearing at the cast location, and the other north, east, south or west from that point.
- The distance between the hero and the illusioin is 108 range if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8.
- Though the formation is always the same, the caster and the illusion take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Recasting this does not replace the illusions from the previous casts.
- Affects every non-hero unit under the player's control.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Illusion Mastery do not stack.