Neutral Drop Only
The Illusionist's Cape is a tier 4 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Illusionist's Capes are fully sharable.
- For strength heroes, it grants 280 health, 1.4 health regen, 2.33 armor, 14 attack speed and 14 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 280 health, 1.4 health regen, 2.33 armor, 14 attack speed and 14 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 280 health, 1.4 health regen, 2.33 armor and 14 attack speed.
- Upon cast, creates an illusion of the caster, and shuffles their positions.
- The reappear locations are based on the caster's position upon cast, with one of them appearing at the cast location, and the other north, east, south or west from that point.
- The distance between the hero and the illusion is 108 range if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8.
- Though the formation is always the same, the caster and the illusion take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Recasting this does not replace the illusions from the previous casts.
- However, removing the item from the neutral item slot destroys all illusions created by it.
- Illusionist's Cape is best shared with heroes who are reliant on illusions such as , , or . The passive provides their illusions with bonus damage.