Main Article: Runes#List
- Due to the server tick rate, the split time effectively lasts 0.03-0.04 seconds.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on the owner upon cast.
- Resets all current attack and spell targeting orders from other units on the owner.
- After the split time, the caster reappears with their illusions.
- The reappear locations are based on the caster's position upon cast, with one appearing at the cast location, and the others north, east, south or west from that point.
- The distance in between each is 108 range if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8.
- Though the formation is always the same, the caster and their illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Orders the user to stop after the split time, canceling all queued orders, and orders given during the split time.
- Activating a new Illusion Rune while already having illusions from a previous Illusion Rune does not replace them.