|is a resilient ranged attacker who sacrifices his own health to inflict greater damage. An injured Huskar attacks with incredible speed, making him hard to kill even at the brink of death. His deadly is suited to killing enemies one-on-one, especially during the early to mid game. He fulfills the roles of carry and ganker, although the damage over time from will not match heavier carries in the late game.|
|Pure Damage||25||+175 Attack Range|
|+400Cast Range||20||+20 Strength|
|+15 Damage||10||+225 Health|
- The attack range talent also affects the cast range of .
- This attack damage talent is added as raw attack damage, so it does not benefit illusions, and is not affected by most percentage-based damage increasing or reducing effects.
- The health talent increases maximum health capacity, and keeps the current health percentage.
- The lifesteal talent stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
Tips & Tactics
- Huskar is not a true initiator. Try to let another team member initiate, then jump in to single out soft targets.
- A good amount of Huskar's damage comes from Burning Spear's magical burn damage, meaning that high magic resistance from the enemies makes Huskar much less effective.
- Huskar's abilities synergizes well with each other, Burning Spear and Life Break both use up health, and feed Berserker's Blood.
- Due to his low base armor, Huskar is susceptible to physical burst damage.
- Good examples of this is and as well as any carry who has a or completed.
- Huskar can take on early on with and Berserker's Blood.
- Inner Fire's disarm can often help Huskar survives against enemy attacks since he has low armor, buying time for Huskar to kill them first.
- The disarm works on .
- More tips needed.
- Burning Spears is useful for harrassing enemies during the laning phase.
- The cast range of Burning Spear is 450 ( 625), but Huskar's attack range is only 400. Therefore you can increase your range by 50 ( 225) when manually casting Burning Spear. However, putting Burning Spear on autocast will not increase your range.
- Remember that Burning Spears will stack on an enemy. You can manual cast them repeatedly on laning phase to harass enemies without drawing creep aggro. When you can regenerate health enough to sustain Burning Spear, switch it to autocast and burn them down!
- Berserker's Blood's bonus to health regeneration sustains usage of .
- The attack speed from Berserker's Blood is unreliable as it depends on your current health. If you are your team's main carry, consider building attack speed items like and to further boost your DPS.
- In most cases, if an enemy hero used their escape skill while Huskar is airborne, Huskar will still be able to finish his jump.
- Be wary of heroes that have high natural magic resistance like due to his because using Life Break against them might deal more damage to you than to them.
- Same can be said against heroes that usually build or .
- You should also be warned not to use Life Break on a hero who has spell immunity or else you lose a percentage of your health while the target does not. However, the slow will still pierce through spell immunity.
- As Life Break deals magical damage to an enemy relative to his current health, it is possible to kill any enemy in one hit with the help of damage amplification, provided they are not spell immune or has access to high magic resistance.
- It is possible to use certain combinations of items and heroes together with Huskar to kill any hero instantly. For example applying the effects of , , and to a target and then hitting them with an upgraded Life Break will cause an instant death. However, building all these utility items on Huskar himself will destroy a great deal of his carry potential.
- The same effect can be achieved by using instead of Veil of Discord or instead of Ethereal Blade.
- Beware of heroes with
as they can destroy you if you use Life Break on them recklessly.
- Any hero using Blade Mail with sufficiently high health will probably kill you if you use Life Break on them assuming that you do not have spell immunity.
enables Huskar to destroy enemy heroes with high health quickly. The reduced cooldown will probably allow Huskar to remove more than half of the enemy's HP with magical damage in 4 seconds if he can use Life Break twice in quick succession and the target does not have too high magic resistance.
- Life Break can also be used on multiple different enemies in a team fight making it easier for the rest of your team to finish them off.
- The low cooldown from Aghanim's Scepter can also be used to jump from one hero to another. If you are being focused on by a melee carry who happen to have spell immunity, jump to another hero to kill them off, or stall enough time so that the enemy's spell immunity runs out.
- Jumping to a different enemy is also useful for timing out debuffs on Huskar. Jumping to another enemy while you are slowed, rooted, or disarmed will give you a chance to turn the tables against your enemy.
- Activate after Life Break to lose less health.
- helps Huskar regain lost health from Burning Spear.
- also restores health to Huskar.
- gives cheap attributes and builds into Magic Wand later, or Huskar can use it with Tango to get more healing.
- gives health regeneration to offset the health cost of Burning Spear.
- movement speed boost. give a nice
- health in a pinch. helps Huskar recover
- helps Huskar restore health after a gank.
- provides every stat that Huskar needs to be more effective and its Unholy Strength provides a way for Huskar to control his health. If you are able to practice armlet toggling, it will drastically improve Huskar's damage output and allow him to use it to survive fights as long as the enemies do not have abilities that deal damage over time.
- allows Huskar to lifesteal from attacks, sustaining the health cost of Armlet of Mordiggian and Burning Spear. It upgrades to Satanic in the late game.
- negates Life Break's self damage and most enemy disables, letting Huskar jump into the fray with little risk of dying.
- health while under focus from the enemy team. It provides strength, damage, and lifesteal. Its active could also be used in a pinch to keep yourself from dying. allows Huskar to sustain his
- grants much-needed armor, making Huskar much harder to kill alongside Berserker's Blood, and greatly improves his damage output.
- status resistance, and evasion, and provides disarm to halt an attacking enemy. gives some strength,
- attack speed for more Burning Spear stacks. makes Huskar into a much better ganker. It also gives
- increases the effectiveness of Life Break.
- allows Huskar to keep Unholy Strength active indefinitely and it gives enough health to allow you to be at a low enough percentage to increase stacks from your Berserker's Blood but not low enough to be burst down. This also complements an Aghanim's Scepter pickup as it will allow you to use Life Break frequently, even against Roshan or creeps.
- procs Chain Lightning frequently with attack speed bonus from Berserker's Blood.
- counters enemy evasion with magical damage proc.
- procs Bash at a decent rate due to Huskar's high attack speed. He can also make use of Overwhelm after approaching enemies with Life Break. Keep in mind that melee carries will still proc it more even if you have the same attack speed, you do however have the range advantage.