|Defend the Radiant base from hordes of enemies! Destroy the Dire Ancient to win.|
|Average duration:||30-50 minutes|
- Players have to defend off hordes of enemy creeps and creatures rushing down to the radiant ancient.
- Win by destroying Dire ancient which is protected by a dozen towers inside Dire base
- Many abilities and tree-talents are modified
- Can you find all the hidden skeletons?
- 1 Map
- 2 Bosses
- 3 Items
- 3.1 Horde Stick/Wand
- 3.2 Sacred Trident
- 3.3 Dragon Javelins
- 3.4 Brilliant Radiance
- 3.5 Armor of Insight
- 3.6 Resonance Shard
- 3.7 Willful Resonance
- 3.8 Wasp
- 3.9 Boots of Strength
- 3.10 Boots of Agility
- 3.11 Boots of Intelligence
- 3.12 Cursed Rapier
- 3.13 Death Stone
- 3.14 Vladmir's Cuirass
- 3.15 Boots of Travel level 3
- 3.16 Sange, Yasha and Kaya
- 3.17 Manta Style 2
- 3.18 Volatile Desolator
- 3.19 Aether Lens level 5
- 3.20 Helm of Oppression
- 3.21 Shiva's Armaments
- 3.22 Other items
- 4 Game mechanics
- 5 Transition to 7.00
- When playing in 2 players mode, Top and Bottom lane tower are unkillable
- Towers can be upgraded 10 times, to have extra armor/regen, multishot, and attack speed.
- Giant Ogre replace Roshan in roshpit and drop Mysterious Orb when defeated.
Every ~7 min a boss marches down the mid lane
- Ogre Tank
- Old Stumpy
- Treant Protector
- Stone Golem
- SKELETON (appears at 32 min)
Multiple items are modified, new items (mostly upgrades to existing ones) added:
- Gains up to 50/80 charges when creeps/neutrals are killed in 1200 AOE
- Restore 6/8 per charge
- if put on Lone Druid's Spirit Bear it will restore HP/MP through it's active, but will not gain charges.
- Grant True Strike
- Recipe: Monkey King Bar, Sacred Relic, Recipe.
- Spawns arrows that deal 80% of your base attack damage to nearby 2/3/4/5 enemies (Ranged only).
- Recipe: Quelling blade, Dragon Lance, Perserverance, Recipe
- 120 damage per second.
- 35% burn miss chance.
- 700 area of effect.
- Recipe: Radiance, Talisman of Evasion, Recipe
Armor of Insight
- Grants 5 health per second and 10% incoming damage reduction to all allies in a 900 radius.
- When actived, grants additional 15 health per second and 30% incoming damage reduction to all allies in a 900 radius.
- Recipe: Crimson Guard, Pipe of Insight, and Recipe.
- Each attack has a 40% chance to deals magical damage to all enemy around.
- 0.4 Melee damage multiplier in a radius 225. 0.3 Ranged damage multiplier in a radius 150.
- Recipe: Blade of Alacrity, Staff of Wizardry, Bracer, Robe of the Magi, and Band of the Elvenskin
- Each attack deals magical damage to all enemy around.
- 0.8 Melee damage multiplier in a radius 225. 0.6 Ranged damage multiplier in a radius 150.
- Recipe: Ultimate Orb, Resonance Shard, and Recipe
- Active: Flying movement for 8 seconds.
- 20% Critical hit chance for up to 175% bonus damage.
- Recipe: Butterfly, Crystalis, Recipe.
Boots of Strength
- Provides 100 strength for 6 seconds.
- 30 seconds cooldown.
- Recipe: Boots of Power, Reaver, Bracer.
Boots of Agility
- Provides 100 armor for 6 seconds.
- 60 seconds cooldown.
- Recipe: Boots of Power, Eaglesong, Wraith band.
Boots of Intelligence
- Passive: Decreases enemy magic resistance for 35% in 1000 radius.
- Recipe: Boots of Power, Mystic Staff, Null Talisman
- Is not dropped on death.
- Provides True Strike.
- 35% for 160 damage mini bash.
- Recipe: Claymore, Mithril Hammer, Demon Edge, Sacred Relic
- Behaves similar to Horde dagon level 5, but with shorter cooldown, while providing Bloodstone's mana regeneration bonuses
- Recipe: Bloodstone, Horde dagon level 5.
- Grants lifesteal aura, that affects any physical damage(attacks, cleave damage, physical spell damage).
- Affects buildings(including lifesteal).
- Fully stacks with Vladmir's Offering's and Assault Cuirasses auras.
- Recipe: Vladmir's Offering, Assault Cuirass, Recipe.
Boots of Travel level 3
- Allows it's user to teleport at any spot on map(behaves similar to Nature Prophet's teleport spell).
- Recipe: Boots of Travel level 2, Hyperstone, Recipe.
Sange, Yasha and Kaya
- Grants 16 damage, 16 bonus to all stats, 16 attack speed, 16% spell amp.
- Recipe: Sange and Yasha, Kaya.
Manta Style 2
- Produces 2 illusions, that deal 100% damage, and take 150% damage for melee, and 200% for ranged heroes.
- Recipe: Manta Style, Ultimate Orb, Recipe.
- Grants 100 damage.
- Reduces target's armor by 12.
- Recipe: Desolator, Demon Edge, Blight Stone, Recipe.
Aether Lens level 5
- 450/500/550/600/650 bonus mana pool.
- 1.25/1.75/2.0/2.25/2.50 bonus mana regeneration.
- 250/300/350/400/450 bonus cast range.
- 0/3/6/9/12% spell damage amplification.
- Recipe: Aether Lens, Recipe
Helm of Oppression
- Grants 16 health per second regeneration aura.
- Dominated creeps are granted even bigger health pool and movement speed bonuses.
- Recipe: Helm of the Dominator, Ultimate Orb, Ring of Health, Gloves of Haste, Recipe.
- Aura: Decreases enemy magic resistance for 25% in area of ~900.
- Fully stacks with Shiva's Guard's aura.
- Recipe: Shiva's Guard, Veil of Discord, Recipe.
Most original items were buffed to compensate for the lack of usability.
- Items like Orb of Venom, Eye of Skadi, Heaven's Halberd, Ether Cannon, Horde Dagon and Scythe of Vyse now affect targets in area.
- Bloodstone now has fixed 8 mana regen per second. It won't grow, nor reduce on death.
- Urn of Shadows now have charges from the start.
- Drums of Endurance and Infused Raindrop base charges greatly increased.
- Tranquil Boots cooldown is greatly reduced.
- Heart of Tarrasque now behaves similarly to Tranquil Boots(break on damage mechanics), but still provides constant 4% health per second for melee heroes, and 2% for ranged heroes.
- Items like Lotus Orb, Crimson Guard, Refresher Orb and etc. have their cooldown and duration tweaked.
Altered to bring more enjoyment out of the creep killing process, Horde mode provides you with:
- Experience gained when near a dying enemy creep is always 100%, no matter who killed the creep(you, your teammate or an ally creep).
- Gold gained when near a dying enemy creep is 30% of the creep's bounty. Last hit is still the only way to get 100% gold bounty.
- Maximum attack speed is increased for up to 1000 IAS.
- Moonshards could be consumed infinite times.
Transition to 7.00
- Currently using a modified 6.88 map