We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Hill Troll Priest
|Hill Troll Priest|
Hill Troll Priest is a neutral creep found in:
- Once cast, the troll continuously gets ordered to re-cast Heal on the same target. This means the troll also follows the target to continue healing it.
- This stops once the target is at full health, the target dies, or until the troll is given a new order.
- Other status effects (on the troll or on the target) do not stop this. The troll continues casting once the conditions allow it again.
- When having auto-attacking turned on, the healing takes priority and cancels automatically started attacks.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll only casts this spell once when an allied unit is hurt and camp gets aggroed.
- As a player controlled unit:
- When put on autocast, the troll automatically heals the closest nearby hurt allied unit.
- Follows the same rules as a manual cast, sticking to the target until a new order is given.
- Auto-cast occurs regardless of the unit's current orders, canceling them.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Can regenerate up to 150 mana in one minute.
- Reduced experience bounty from 31to 29.
Improved cast logic. Giving a single Heal order now makes the troll to continuously re-cast the Heal on the same target again, spamming the heal is no longer required [ ]
- This re-casting can be canceled by giving the troll any other order.
- This is not limited to the Hill Troll Priest. Heroes behave the same way when acquiring the spell.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Increased mana regen bonus from 1.5 to 2.5.
- Reduced mana regeneration bonus from 3 to 1.5.
- Increased gold bounty from 17-20 to 19-22.
- Reduced gold bounty from 21-25 to 17-20.
- Reduced experience bounty from 41 to 31.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0.75 to 1.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 2 to 3.
- Hill Troll Priest can now heal while moving and attacking. Heal no longer uses cast time. This is to prevent it from messing up creep-pulling.
- This changes do not apply to player controlled troll priests, or when devoured by .
- Healing Troll now has a Mana Aura (+2 MP/sec)
- Healing Troll's heal cooldown from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds
- Heal cast range from 250 to 350
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.