Hill Troll Priest
|Hill Troll Priest|
Hill Troll Priest is a neutral creep found in:
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll automatically heals a hurt allied unit until they are all at full health.
- The troll can attack while healing his allies simultaneously. Its attacks while healing are treated.
- Its attacks while healing are treated as melee attacks, but still uses his default attack range.
- As a player controlled unit:
- When put on autocast, the troll automatically heals a random nearby hurt allied unit.
- On each cast, a random unit is select. It does not lock on one unit until it is fully healed.
- Does not follow hurt units to heal.
- There are no priorities. Each hurt unit has the same chance to get healed by autocast.
- Cannot heal wards and buildings.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Can regenerate up to 150 mana in one minute.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Increased mana regen bonus from 1.5 to 2.5.
- Reduced mana regeneration bonus from 3 to 1.5.
- Increased gold bounty from 17-20 to 19-22.
- Reduced gold bounty from 21-25 to 17-20.
- Reduced experience bounty from 41 to 33.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0.75 to 1.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 2 to 3.
- Hill Troll Priest can now heal while moving and attacking. Heal no longer uses cast time. This is to prevent it from messing up creep-pulling.
- This changes do not apply to player controlled troll priests, or when devoured by .
- Healing Troll now has a Mana Aura (+2 MP/sec)
- Healing Troll's heal cooldown from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds
- Heal cast range from 250 to 350
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.