Hill Troll Priest
|Hill Troll Priest|
Hill Troll Priest is a neutral creep found in:
- Once cast, the troll continuously gets ordered to re-cast Heal on the same target. This means the troll also follows the target to continue healing it.
- This stops once the target is at full health, the target dies, or until the troll is given a new order.
- Other status effects (on the troll or on the target) do not stop this. The troll continues casting once the conditions allow it again.
- When having auto-attacking turned on, the healing takes priority and cancels automatically started attacks.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll only casts this spell once when an allied unit is hurt and camp gets aggroed.
- As a player controlled unit:
- When put on autocast, the troll automatically heals the closest nearby hurt allied unit.
- Follows the same rules as a manual cast, sticking to the target until a new order is given.
- Auto-cast occurs regardless of the unit's current orders, canceling them.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Can regenerate up to 150 mana in one minute.
- Reduced experience bounty from 31to 29.
Improved cast logic. Giving a single Heal order now makes the troll to continuously re-cast the Heal on the same target again, spamming the heal is no longer required [ ]
- This re-casting can be canceled by giving the troll any other order.
- This is not limited to the Hill Troll Priest. Heroes behave the same way when acquiring the spell.
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Increased mana regen bonus from 1.5 to 2.5.
- Reduced mana regeneration bonus from 3 to 1.5.
- Increased gold bounty from 17-20 to 19-22.
- Reduced gold bounty from 21-25 to 17-20.
- Reduced experience bounty from 41 to 31.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0.75 to 1.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 2 to 3.
- Hill Troll Priest can now heal while moving and attacking. Heal no longer uses cast time. This is to prevent it from messing up creep-pulling.
- This changes do not apply to player controlled troll priests, or when devoured by .
- Healing Troll now has a Mana Aura (+2 MP/sec)
- Healing Troll's heal cooldown from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds
- Heal cast range from 250 to 350
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.