Hill Troll Camp
Hill Troll Priest
- Once cast, the troll continuously gets ordered to re-cast Heal on the same target. This means the troll also follows the target to continue healing it.
- This stops once the target is at full health, the target dies, or until the troll is given a new order.
- Other status effects (on the troll or on the target) do not stop this. The troll continues casting once the conditions allow it again.
- When having auto-attacking turned on, the healing takes priority and cancels automatically started attacks.
- As a neutral unit:
- The troll only casts this spell once when an allied unit is hurt and camp gets aggroed.
- As a player controlled unit:
- When put on autocast, the troll automatically heals the closest nearby hurt allied unit.
- Follows the same rules as a manual cast, sticking to the target until a new order is given.
- Auto-cast occurs regardless of the unit's current orders, canceling them.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- Rhasta the Shadow Shaman happens to be part Hill Troll.
- In the original DotA, the Hill Troll Priest was known as "Forest Troll High Priest", and the Hill Troll Berserker was known as "Forest Troll Berserker".
- Increased radius from 900 to 1200.
- Increased mana regen bonus from 1.5 to 2.5.
- Reduced mana regeneration bonus from 3 to 1.5.
- Increased gold bounty from 17-20 to 19-22.
- Reduced gold bounty from 21-25 to 17-20.
- Reduced experience bounty from 41 to 33.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0.75 to 1.
- Increased mana regeneration bonus from 2 to 3.
- Hill Troll Priest can now heal while moving and attacking. Heal no longer uses cast time. This is to prevent it from messing up creep-pulling.
- This changes do not apply to player controlled troll priests, or when devoured by .
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Healing Troll now has a Mana Aura (+2 MP/sec)
- Healing Troll's heal cooldown from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds
- Heal cast range from 250 to 350
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked the trees and pathing near the small Sentinel creep camp
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit
- Added a new icon for .