From Dota 2 Wiki
- Heroic items record the tournament, in-game event, teams, players, time of occurrence in their descriptions, as well as the match ID.
- When accessed from the Armory, Heroic items provide a shortcut to the associated match which can be viewed if the associated ticket is held.
- Items are chosen randomly from the current Crafting List.
- Spectators must own the ticket to the tournament to receive drops.
- Heroic items will only drop in games with over 100 spectators.
- Amateur leagues won't drop any item.
- The number of drops handed out increases with the number of spectators.
Heroic items only drop when certain events occur in-game.
- First blood
- Double kill
- Triple kill
- Ultra kill
- Godlike Spree
- Courier killing
- Allied hero denial
- Hero denial
- Aegis denial - (denying the Aegis of the Immortal)
- Aegis snatch - (Stealing the Aegis after the enemy team kills Roshan)
- Early Roshan - (Killing Roshan before the starting horn)
- Purchasing a Rapier
- 5 man Echo Slam - (Hitting 5 enemy heroes with )
- 500 last hit - (500 last hits on creeps)