Helm of the Undying
|Helm of the Undying|
Neutral Drop Only
The Helm of the Undying was a tier 3 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Helms of the Undying are fully sharable.
- An ally enters Death Delay when their health reaches 1, unless they are affected by Reincarnation.
, , , or have
- Units in Death Delay are kept alive by having their minimum health set to 1. Damage taken is technically not reduced.
- Death Delay does not trigger for if one of his get killed, instead of the prime Meepo who carries the item.
- Death Delay grants the hero unobstructed movement, allowing them to move through units, trees, and over cliffs.
- During Death Delay, is still alive regularly, so they are still fully targetable and affected by spells and attacks.
- Since the hero did not die yet, buffs and debuffs are not dispelled either, like how they would upon death.
- When Death Delay expires, the hero dies. The kill is credited to whoever triggered it.
- The hero cannot be saved by any means. It will die once the effect expires, even if they are invulnerable, or anything that usually prevents death.
- If the hero gains reincarnation during Death Delay, it still triggers regularly and reincarnates the hero.
- Death Delay causes the hero's model size to increase by 25% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.
Main Article: Helm of the Undying/Changelogs