We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Helm of the Undying
|Helm of the Undying|
Neutral Drop Only
The Helm of the Undying is a tier 3 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Helms of the Undying are fully sharable.
- An ally enters Death Delay when their health reaches 1, unless they are affected by Reincarnation.
, , , or have
- Units in Death Delay are kept alive by having their minimum health set to 1. Damage taken is technically not reduced.
- Death Delay does not trigger for if one of his clones get killed, instead of the prime Meepo who carries the item.
- Death Delay grants the hero unobstructed movement, allowing them to move through units, trees, and over cliffs.
- During Death Delay, is still alive regularly, so they are still fully targetable and affected by spells and attacks.
- Since the hero did not die yet, buffs and debuffs are not dispelled either, like how they would upon death.
- When Death Delay expires, the hero dies. The kill is credited to whoever triggered it.
- The hero cannot be saved by any means. It will die once the effect expires, even if they are invulnerable, or anything that usually prevents death.
- If the hero gains reincarnation during Death Delay, it still triggers regularly and reincarnates the hero.
- Death Delay causes the hero's model size to increase by 25% for its duration. This has no impact on its collision size.