Helm of the Dominator
|Helm of the Dominator|
|The powerful headpiece of a dead necromancer.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 120/400 health, 6.6/10 health regen, 7/11.33 armor, 6/20 attack speed, 72/240 mana, 0.3/1 mana regen and 6/20 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 120/400 health, 6.6/10 health regen, 7/11.33 armor, 6/20 attack speed, 72/240 mana, 0.3/1 mana regen and 6/20 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 120/400 health, 6.6/10 health regen, 7/11.33 armor, 6/20 attack speed, 72/240 mana, 0.3/1 mana regen and 6/20 attack damage.
- Unlike other items with upgradable levels, Helm of the Dominator has a separate recipe for its higher level.
- It requires an extra item, and has a separate recipe item. It cannot be upgraded using the level 1 recipe like how other items with levels can.
- Upgrading the item improves its stats, increases Dominate creep minimum health, and allows it to target ancient creeps. Can be upgraded only once.
- The total gold cost for each level is 2350/6000.
- Cannot dominate siege creeps, creep-heroes, and .
- On level 1, cannot be cast on ancient creeps. On level 2, can be cast on ancient creeps.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target which removes buffs and debuffs.
- Dominating a creep while already having one dominated causes the previous dominated creep to die.
- The number of max allowed units is bound to the player. Buying a new Helm of the Dominator does not allow dominating an additional unit.
- This also goes for the 's copied Helm of the Dominator.
- When an enemy steals the dominated creep (e.g. ), dominating a new creep does not cause the previous one to die.
- When the item gets sold or destroyed, the dominated creep dies.
- The death is not credited to anyone so that no one gets experience from it.
- Sets the target's movement speed to 425, regardless of its default movement speed.
- Sets the target's gold bounty to 200, regardless of its default bounty.
- The target's default gold bounty is not granted upon killing it, only the set value is. Its experience bounty is unchanged.
- When the unit's maximum health is below the minimum health threshold, its maximum and current health are increased by the difference.
- This current health increase does not count as a heal. The unit has its health set to a value.
- The attack damage bonus is added directly to the unit's base attack damage. It is not added as a raw attack damage bonus.
- Does not restore the creep's mana.
- Helm gives one more creep to Chen and health regen, that is very important for early game pushes.
- Feral Impulse buffs any dominated creep by Lycan and he can make use of the extra unit to push effectively.
- Certain neutral creeps, such as the Alpha Wolf, can be useful if Dominated and made to follow Drow Ranger.
- Death Pact can be cast on the dominated unit granting a huge amount of attack damage.
- Dominated creeps can be used to remotely stack an ancient camp. Some creeps have abilities that are very useful, such as and .
- You can dominate the carry. for the helpful damage aura and have it follow your
- A dominated creep can be used as a scout that can be placed inside 's pit. Just be sure not to place it too close to Roshan, so he does not attack it.
- Dominate always sets the creep's base movement speed to 425. The only units which have more than 425 movement speed are at level 3 or higher. This means dominating one of them actually reduces their base speed down to 425. Besides these, all other dominatable creeps have lower movement speed than 425.