Helm of the Dominator
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Item||Old Abilities||Changelogs||Known Bugs|
| Helm of the Dominator|
|The powerful headpiece of a dead necromancer.|
- One Helm of the Dominator grants a total of 40 health, 10.12 health regeneration, 0.29 armor, 27 attack speed, 22 mana, 0.08 mana regeneration, 0.14% spell damage and 2 attack damage.
- Dominating a creep while already having one dominated causes the previous dominated creep to die.
- The number of max allowed units is bound to the player. Buying a new Helm of the Dominator does not allow dominating an additional unit.
- This also goes for the Tempest Double's copied Helm of the Dominator.
- When an enemy steals the dominated creep (e.g. Enchant), dominating a new creep does not cause the previous one to die.
- When the item gets sold or destroyed, the dominated creep dies.
- The death is not credited to anyone so that no one gets experience from it.
- Sets the target's movement speed to 425, regardless of its default movement speed.
- Sets the target's gold bounty to 125, regardless of its default bounty.
- The target's default gold bounty is not granted upon killing it, only the set value is. Its experience bounty is unchanged.
- If the creep's maximum health is below 1500, its health is set to that value.
- If its health is below the minimum base health, it gets fully healed as well. If it is equal or above, then it does not get healed.
- Does not restore the creep's mana.
- Helm gives one more creep to Chen and health regen, that is very important for early game pushes.
- Howl increases damage of every single creep, increasing pushing power.
- Certain neutral creeps, such as the Alpha Wolf, can be useful if Dominated and made to follow Drow Ranger.
- Allows to give a creep to provide aura for Luna. Stats, hp and attack speed are also important for pushing and surviving.
- Gives a huge amount of health (750/1050/1350) and attack (75/105/135) when using Death pact.
- Dominated creeps can be used to remotely stack an ancient camp. Some creeps have abilities that are very useful, such as Dark Troll Summoner and Ogre Frostmage.
- You can dominate the Alpha Wolf for the helpful damage aura and have it follow your carry.
- A dominated creep can be used as a scout that can be placed inside Roshan's pit. Just be sure not to place it too close to Roshan, so he does not attack it.
- Dominate always sets the creep's base movement speed to 425. The only units which have more than 425 movement speed are Lycan Wolves at level 3 or higher. This means dominating one of them actually reduces their base speed down to 425. Besides these, all other dominatable creeps have lower movement speed than 425.