From Dota 2 Wiki
Hellbear Smasher is a neutral creep found in:
- The clap first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The hellbear only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable units, however, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Reduced gold bounty from 76-88 to 61-70.
- Reduced experience bounty from 119 to 95.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- HP reduced from 1100 to 950
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Changed the Furbolg's Stomp to a Clap
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Increased the cooldown on the neutral creeps' Warstomp.