Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
- The clap first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The hellbear only casts this spell when there are 3 or more enemy units within the radius while it is attacking.
- This means it does not cast it when there are 3 invulnerable units, however, it does when it is aggroed.
- All 3 units must be valid targets for the spell. Units which are not affected by the spell do not count.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack multiplicatively with each other.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 32.5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Hellbear Smasher was known as "Polar Furbolg Ursa Warrior", and the Hellbear was known as "Polar Furbolg Champion".
- Added a new ability for Hellbears
- This creature protects its allies with a Magic Resistance aura. Creeps are better protected.
- Radius: 900
- Hero magic resistance bonus: 5%
- Non-hero magic resistance bonus: 20%
- Note: Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack.
- Hellbear health reduced from 950 to 700
- Hellbear bounty reduced from 65 to 50
- Centaur Conqueror's has been moved to Hellbear Smasher
- Hellbear Smasher Attack Time increased from 1.35 to 1.55
- Hellbear Attack Time increased from 1.35 to 1.5
- Hellbear Smasher HP reduced from 1100 to 950
- Hellbear Armor reduced from 5 to 3
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Adjusted neutral creep active abilities to all be on the bottom left most spot
- Changed the Furbolg's Stomp to a Clap
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Increased the cooldown on the neutral creeps' Warstomp.
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit
- Updated the icon of .