From Dota 2 Wiki
Hellbear is a neutral creep found in:
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack multiplicatively with each other.
- Stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 32.5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases 's total magic resistance to 19%, assuming his basic magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Treats creep-heroes as heroes.
- Increased hero magic resistance bonus from 5% to 10%.
- Reduced gold bounty from 45-55 to 36-44.
- Reduced experience bounty from 88 to 70.
- Increased mana regeneration from 0 to 1.
- Added a new ability for Hellbears
- This creature protects its allies with a Magic Resistance aura. Creeps are better protected.
- Radius: 900
- Hero magic resistance bonus: 5%
- Non-hero magic resistance bonus: 20%
- Note: Multiple instances of Cloak Aura stack.
- Health reduced from 950 to 700
- Bounty reduced from 65 to 50
- Attack Time increased from 1.35 to 1.5
- Armor reduced from 5 to 3
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.