From Dota 2 Wiki
|This halberd moves with the speed of a smaller weapon, allowing the bearer to win duels that a heavy edge would not.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 450 health, 13.75% health regen amplification, 2% magic resistance and 45 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 360 health, 11% health regen amplification and 1.6% magic resistance.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 360 health, 11% health regen amplification and 1.6% magic resistance.
- The evasion stacks diminishingly with other sources of evasion.
- The evasion uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Successive procs on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The proc chances of Maim from multiple and Sange derived items work fully independently from each other.
- Fully stacks with the Maim debuffs from and , since they use a separete modifier each.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Maim uses pseudo-random distribution.
, , , , , , , .
- Very strong against ranged carry heroes, making them unable to attack for 5 seconds.
- Because the disarm displays an icon and can't be dispelled, you can use it to reveal your enemy before it uses a Manta Style or ability to create illusions. It can be very useful against Phantom Lancer.
- Try to anticipate to use the disarm just before the spell immunity is used.
- An can be an alternative to disarm and amplify the magic damage for a spell caster (however it can be dispelled).