From Dota 2 Wiki
|This halberd moves with the speed of a smaller weapon, allowing the bearer to win duels that a heavy edge would not.|
- The evasion stacks diminishingly with other sources of evasion.
- The evasion uses pseudo-random distribution.
- One Heaven's Halberd grants a total of 400 health, 14.29% health regeneration amplification and 25 (45 to strength heroes) attack damage.
- Successive procs on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- The proc chances of Lesser Maim from multiple Heaven's Halberds work fully independently from each other.
- Fully stacks with the Lesser Maim from Sange and the Greater Maim from Sange and Yasha, including the slow.
- Lesser Maim uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Very strong against ranged carry heroes, making them unable to attack for 5 seconds.
- Because the disarm displays an icon and can't be purged, you can use it to reveal your enemy before it uses a Manta Style or ability to create illusions. It can be very useful against Phantom Lancer.
- Try to anticipate to use the disarm just before the magic immunity is used.
- An Ethereal Blade can be an alternative to disarm and amplify the magic damage for a spell caster (however it can be purged).