|This halberd moves with the speed of a smaller weapon, allowing the bearer to win duels that a heavy edge would not.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 400 health, 2 health regen and 20 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 400 health and 2 health regen.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 400 health and 2 health regen.
- The evasion stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.
- The evasion uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Status resistance from multiple Sange-based items ( , , , Heaven's Halberd) do not stack.
- Health regen amplification from multiple Sange-based items do not stack.
- Lifesteal amplification from multiple Sange-based items do not stack.
, , , , , , , , , .
- Very strong against heroes whose main source of damage are their right-clicks, making them unable to attack for 5 seconds.
- Because the disarm displays an icon and can't be dispelled, you can use it to reveal your enemy before it uses a Manta Style or ability to create illusions. It can be very useful against Phantom Lancer.
- Try to anticipate to use the disarm just before the spell immunity is used.
- An can be an alternative to disarm and amplify the magic damage for a spell caster (however it can be dispelled).