Heart of Tarrasque
|Heart of Tarrasque|
|Preserved heart of an extinct monster, it bolsters the bearer's fortitude.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 1300 health, 4.5 health regen, 3.6% magic resistance and 45 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 1300 health, 4.5 health regen and 3.6% magic resistance.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 1300 health, 4.5 health regen and 3.6% magic resistance.
- Heal and health regen amplification bonuses from multiple Hearts of Tarrasque do not stack.
- Health Regeneration from multiple Hearts of Tarrasque does not stack.
- Can regenerate up to 300% of the wielder's max health in one minute.
- Can fully regenerate the wielder's health within 20 seconds.
- Damage greater than from any player (including allies, excluding self) or puts the regeneration on a / -second cooldown.
- Heart of Tarrasque amplifies 's high health regeneration.
- Heart of Tarrasque stacks well with Axe's high health regeneration, and makes him significantly tankier.
- Heart of Tarrasque's regeneration works with Bloodseeker's lifesteal to keep him constantly at full health.
- Heart of Tarrasque makes Bristleback much harder to take down, allowing him to dish out continuous damage with .
- s benefit greatly from Heart of Tarrasque, making them much harder to take down.
- Heart of Tarrasque's regeneration synergizes well with bonus armor and regeneration.
- Heart of Tarrasque helps Huskar quickly regain the health he expends to use his abilities, and makes him harder to kill once he's singled out an enemy with .
- Heart of Tarrasque makes Phantom Lancer's illusions much more durable, and allows him to temporarily escape fights and come back after a short period of regeneration.
- Heart of Tarrasque helps Phoenix quickly regain the health it expends to use its abilities.
- Heart of Tarrasque's strength stacks well with Pudge's strength gain from , and amplifies the damage and healing from .
- Heart of Tarrasque gives Spectre the tankiness to deal much more damage via and .
- Tank and initiators often buy Heart of Tarrasque for increased endurance:
- Snowballing carries who deal persistent instead of burst damage often pick up Heart of Tarrasque in the late game to last longer in fights:
- Heart of Tarrasque is effective against teams with a lot of burst damage.
- Heart of Tarrasque's strength bonus mostly benefits Strength heroes. Agility or Intelligence heroes can consider an instead for tankiness.
- Heart of Tarrasque can quickly regenerate health, allowing wielders to briefly disengage then re-enter fights if necessary.
- Heart of Tarrasque is very valuable item when you have in your team as enables passive regeneration even while fighting enemy heroes.
- The name "Tarrasque" references the Tarrasque, an almost undefeatable monster in Dungeons & Dragons, which in return references the Tarasque, a mythological dragon-hybrid that was tamed by Saint Martha.