Heart of Tarrasque
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Heart of Tarrasque|
|Preserved heart of an extinct monster, it bolsters the bearer's fortitude.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 1512.5 health, 30.94% health regen amplification, 4.5% magic resistance and 45 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 1310 health, 24.75% health regen amplification and 3.6% magic resistance.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 1310 health, 24.75% health regen amplification and 3.6% magic resistance.
- Health Regeneration from multiple Hearts of Tarrasque does not stack.
- Heals in the form of health regeneration, so it heals for 0.7% of maximum health in 0.1-second intervals.
- Can fully heal the owner in 14.29 seconds.
- Damage greater than from any player (including allies, but not self) or puts the regeneration on a / -second cooldown.
- Heroes whose default item build includes Heart of Tarrasque as a situational item:
Strength:, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
Agility:, , , , , , , , , , , .
Intelligence:, , , .
- As tempting as it may be, getting more than one Heart of Tarrasque is, in almost all situations, detrimental to your build, since the passive regen bonus doesn't stack and the cost of the item is very high, its generally advisable to purchase armor, evasion, magic resistance, damage return, damage block and attack slow in combination depending on the enemy team's composition.
- A Tarrasque is effective against a team with a lot of burst magical and physical damage. The HP granted by the Tarrasque can tank two level 5 (does 600 damage with 25 % magic resistance).
- It gives 45 damage to strength heroes but only health to agility and intelligence heroes. can be a better choice for them as it gives health, damage and attack speed.
- If you are low HP during a fight, escape and stay near the fight to regen then fight back.
- The name "Tarrasque" references the Tarrasque, an almost undefeatable monster in Dungeons & Dragons, which in return references the Tarasque, a mythological dragon-hybrid that was tamed by Saint Martha.