From Dota 2 Wiki
|Creates a soothing aura that restores allies in battle.|
- One Headdress grants a total of 40 health, 2 health regeneration, 1.43% health regeneration amplification, 0.33 armor, 2 attack speed, 24 mana, 0 mana regeneration, 0.14% spell damage and 2 attack damage.
- Stacks with all other sources of flat health regeneration, except with Regeneration Aura from multiple Headdresses.
- Regenerates up to 120 health in one minute.
- Places the buff on illusions, but they do not benefit from it.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Headdress' health regeneration, combined with Death Pulse and Heartstopper Aura, gives Necrophos an very strong and threatening presence in lane.
- Support heroes who intend to build Mekansm will benefit from Headdress' early health regeneration.
- In DotA, Headdress was known as Headdress of Rejuvenation.