We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Neutral Drop Only
The Havoc Hammer is a tier 4 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Havoc Hammers are fully sharable.
- For strength heroes, it grants 360 health, 1.8 health regen, 1.44% magic resistance and 53 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 360 health, 1.8 health regen, 1.44% magic resistance and 35 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 360 health, 1.8 health regen, 1.44% magic resistance and 35 attack damage.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells on cast.
- Knocks units back at a speed of 833.33. Knockback distance is always 250, no matter how far the unit is from the center.
- Units are not disabled during the knockback. They can still turn, attack, cast spells and use items. Channeling spells are not interrupted.
- Can knock units over impassable terrain. Destroys trees within 100 radius of affected units upon landing.
- The slow and knockback debuffs are placed at the same time, so the slow effectively lasts for 2.7 seconds.