- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 0.75 seconds.
- Unlike other chain lightning spells, this one bounces to a random unit within the bounce distance, instead of the closest within range.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- The first hit deals 140 damage, the second 105, the third 78.75 and the last 59.06 damage (before reductions).
- All bounces together can deal up to 382.81 damage (before reductions).
- As a neutral unit:
- The harpy never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Harpy Stormcrafter was known as "Harpy Storm". The Harpy Scout has not had its name changed.
- Harpy Stormcrafter mana pool reduced from 540 to 400
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- mana cost reduced from 90 to 50
- cooldown from 6 to 4 seconds
- Harpy Stormcrafter mana pool from 360 to 540
- mana cost reduced from 120 to 90
- cooldown from 9 to 6
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules