The Harpy camp is a small camp of neutral creeps. It contains 2 Harpy Scouts and 1 Harpy Stormcrafter, and gives a total of 109 experience and 71-81 gold.
The Harpy Stormcrafter releases a high-voltage bolt of electricity at the target enemy, dealing damage. The bolt jumps to other nearby enemies, losing power with each jump.
Cast Animation: 0.3+0.67
Cast Range: 900
Bounce Distance: 500
Number of Bounces: 4
Bounce Interval: 0.25
Base Damage: 140
Bounce Damage Reduction: 25%
- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting all targets takes 0.75 seconds.
- Unlike other chain lightning spells, this one bounces to a random unit within the bounce distance, instead of the closest within range.
- Can never hit the same unit twice per cast.
- The first hit deals 140 damage, the second 105, the third 78.75 and the last 59.06 damage (before reductions).
- As a neutral unit:
- The harpy never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- Has a cast backswing of 0.6 when cast by Doom (acquired through Devour).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by Rubick (acquired through casting Spell Steal on Doom).
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Harpy Stormcrafter was known as "Harpy Storm". The Harpy Scout has not had its name changed.
- Harpy Stormcrafter mana pool reduced from 540 to 400
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Harpy Stormcrafter mana pool from 360 to 540
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules