Hand of Midas/Changelogs
- Reduced cost from 500 to 400.
- Increased Recipe cost from 1750 to 1850.
- Total cost remains 2250.
- Reduced gold bonus from 180 to 160.
- Reduced gold bonus from 200 to 180.
- Reduced cooldown from 95 to 90.
- Reduced cooldown from 100 to 95.
- Increased Recipe cost from 1550 to 1650 (total cost from 2050 to 2150).
- Increased experience from 175% to 185%.
- Reduced gold bonus from 220 to 200.
- Increased gold bonus from 190 to 220.
- Reduced experience from 250% to 175%.
- can no longer be cast on summons.
- Old Transmute:
- Gold bonus: 2 * gold bounty + 0.4 * gold cost
- Experience bonus: experience bounty * 2.5
- Mana cost: 25
- Cooldown: 100
- Notes: The unit's regular gold and experience bounties are still granted. Cannot be cast on ancient creeps and creep-heroes. Gives unreliable gold.
- Some examples of how much gold this gave:
- Maximum of 208 gold if cast on the Hellcaller
- Minimum of 92 gold if cast on the Kobold Tunneler or Satyr Trickster
- 154 gold if cast on a ranged creep
- 164 gold if cast on a Polar Furbolg Ursa Warrior
- 174 gold if cast on a Centaur Khan
- New Transmute:
- Reduced gold bonus on s and s.
- Reduced cost from 550 to 500 (total cost from 1950 to 1900).
- can now be cast on s and s.
- Reduced cost from 610 to 550 (total cost from 2010 to 1950).
- Reduced mana cost from 75 to 25.
- Can now be bought by .
- Can now be dropped again (now sellable and destroyable again).
- Reduced Recipe cost from 1300 to 1000 (total cost from 1910 to 1610).
- Reduced gold bonus from 2 * bounty + 0.6 * gold cost to 2 * bounty + 0.4 * gold cost.
- Reduced mana cost from 110 to 75.
- Reduced cooldown from 105 to 100.
- Can no longer be dropped (thus no longer sellable and destroyable).
- Reduced cooldown from 123 to 105.
- Can no longer be bought by .
- Increased Recipe cost from 1100 to 1300 (total cost from 1710 to 1910).
- Increased cooldown from 65 to 123.