Hand of Midas/Changelogs
- Increased recipe cost from 1550 to 1650 (total cost from 2050 to 2150).
- Increased experience from 175% to 185%.
- Reduced gold bonus from 220 to 200.
- Increased recipe cost from 1400 to 1550 (total cost from 1900 to 2050).
- Reworked Transmute
- Old Transmute:
- Gold bonus: 2 * gold bounty + 0.4 * gold cost
- Experience bonus: experience bounty * 2.5
- Mana cost: 25
- Cooldown: 100
- Notes: The unit's regular gold and experience bounties are still granted. Cannot be cast on ancient creeps and creep-heroes. Gives unreliable gold.
- Some examples of how much gold this gave:
- Maximum of 208 gold if cast on the Hellcaller
- Minimum of 92 gold if cast on the Kobold Tunneler or Satyr Trickster
- 154 gold if cast on a ranged creep
- 164 gold if cast on a Polar Furbolg Ursa Warrior
- 174 gold if cast on a Centaur Khan
- New Transmute:
- Increased recipe cost from 1000 to 1400 (total cost from 1610 to 2010).
- Increased attack speed bonus from 25 to 35.
- Can now be dropped again (now sellable and destroyable again).
- Reduced recipe cost from 1300 to 1000 (total cost from 1910 to 1610).
- Reduced gold bonus from 2 * bounty + 0.6 * gold cost to 2 * bounty + 0.4 * gold cost.
- Reduced mana cost from 110 to 75.
- Reduced cooldown from 105 to 100.
- Can no longer be dropped (thus no longer sellable and destroyable).
- Reduced Transmute cooldown from 123 to 105.
- Increased recipe cost from 1100 to 1300 (total cost from 1710 to 1910).
- Increased Transmute cooldown from 65 to 123.