- Aurel is a keen.
- Aurel had an old boss that he disliked.
- Aurel has some relation to the Ultimyr University, who crafted the Atomic Ray Thrusters engine for him.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Gyrocopter
- Play Hmm, for the Keen Folk, you ain't half bad.
- Play How's the weather up there, Gyro?
- Play Gyro, for a Keen, you're not that bad.
- Play Play Nice mustache.
- Play Play You are an annoying little man in an annoying little plane.
- Play Play I hate you Gyrocopter.
Enemies killing Gyrocopter
- Play These Keen folk die so easy.
- Play Your whirly-whatsit can bug off.
- Play What pitiful contraption was that?
- Play Gyro, you were crazy even for the Keenfolk.
- Play Gyro, your craft dies with you.
- Play You keen folk are clever, but not so strong.
- Play Your pilot light, extinguished.
- Play Gravity brings you down.
- Play Play Never trust an engineer.
- Play Snakes on a plane!
- Play Play Whooh! Smashing this thing made my day!
- Play Play You're grounded!
- Play You ride no more.
- Play Your whirlybird is at the mercy of the wind, and I'm not feeling very merciful today.
- Play Sorry Gyro! Next time try planting your explosives.
- Play Gyro, that craft of yours has made you dizzy.
- Play We could do with fewer such contraptions.
- Play You keen folk cower behind your gadgets.
- Play Your contraption becomes your coffin.
- Play Play Dead air.
- Play If I cannot fly, neither should you!
- Play Grounded.
- Play Ah ha! That was unequal combat.
Enemies dying to Gyrocopter
- Play Are you an air wolf?
- Play When the whirling one rains death upon your head, no bunker can protect you.
- Play Play I will bring you down!
- Play Play Defend your mustache!