|One of many holy instruments constructed to honor the Omniscience.|
- For strength heroes, One pair of Guardian Greaves grants 100 health, 0.5 health regen, 0.4% magic resistance, 5.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 17.25% movement speed, 310 mana, 0.25 mana regen, 0.35% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, One pair of Guardian Greaves grants 100 health, 0.5 health regen, 0.4% magic resistance, 5.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 17.25% movement speed, 310 mana, 0.25 mana regen, 0.35% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, One pair of Guardian Greaves grants 100 health, 0.5 health regen, 0.4% magic resistance, 5.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 17.25% movement speed, 310 mana, 0.25 mana regen, 0.35% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- Together with the aura, it grants a total of 5 (16.5 while boosted) health regeneration and 7.8 (20.8 while boosted) armor to the owner.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple pairs of boots do not stack.
- Stacks with all other movement speed bonuses.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on the user upon cast, removing many debuffs.
- Applies the heal before the dispel.
- Affects every allied unit, including illusions, invulnerable units and hidden units, excluding wards and buildings.
- Does not heal units that have been healed by Mend in the last 39 seconds, or by Restore in the last 64 seconds.
- The mana restore has no stack limit and always works. Only the heal is restricted.
- A status buff icon on affected units shows how much time is left for it to be able to get affected again.
- The stack limit duration equals the cooldown (after all reductions), minus one.
- The duration is set upon cast and cannot be altered afterwards. Resetting the item's cooldown does not affect the stack limit duration.
- clones cannot cast Mend.
- Bonuses stack with all other sources of health regeneration and armor, except with Guardian Aura from multiple Guardian Greaves.
- The boost only affects heroes (including illusions). Non-hero units only benefit from the base values.
- Can regenerate up to 270 (960 while boosted) health in one minute.
- The aura's buff lingers for 0.5 seconds.
- Omniknight's high armor stacks well with Guardian Greaves' armor bonus.
- can be used with Guardian Greaves for burst healing.
- Necrophos is not dependent on items to deal damage, and works well with Guardian Greaves to heal his team in bursts.
- Underlord's high health means he can be in the center of fights, where Guardian Greaves' aura and heal reach the most heroes.
- Combined with the durability from , Guardian Greaves' regeneration and armor makes Undying's team much more resilient.
- Jakiro is not dependent on items to be effective, and therefore picks up Guardian Greaves makes up for his vulnerability.
- Dark Seer does not need offensive items, and his very high base armor stacks well with Guardian Greaves.
- Dark Seer's speed through allows him to cover and use Guardian Greaves on his allies more easily.
- gives Dazzle the time to greatly restore a dying ally's health with Guardian Greaves.
- A support Bounty Hunter benefits from Guardian Greaves' extra armor and health regeneration, and gives Bounty Hunter another function in teamfights besides debuffing enemies with .
- Mend can also dispel hazardous debuffs such as .
- After getting his , Tidehunter's toughness through stacks well with Guardian Greaves' bonuses.
- With a , Tidehunter can use Guardian Greaves twice, giving him the mana to use twice as well.
- Guardian Greaves' restoration is doubled through , although Io may not always be able to afford it.
- clones get double stats and armor from the item, which can offer high survivability against physical damage.
- 's can refresh Greaves as well, offering high mana return for Tinker himself and the heal for heroes that are not having the Mend buff.
- Because the boosted armor is only granted when the HP are under 20 percent an Heart of Tarrasque is an excellent pick combined with it.