- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Only refreshes items in the user's inventory. Items in the stash, in other units' inventories or dropped items are unaffected.
- Only refreshes items owned by the user. Allied items in the inventory are not refreshed.
- Refreshes all spells owned by the user. This includes hidden or inactive spells (e.g. invoked spells or ).
- This means that it does not refresh all spells for . Stolen spells are only refreshed when he owns them upon refreshing.