- 1 Reliable & unreliable gold
- 2 Acquiring gold
- 3 Spending (or losing) gold
- 4 Version history
Reliable & unreliable gold
A player's gold is split into reliable gold and unreliable gold. The passive gold income of every player, as well as gold gained from activating bounty runes, is considered reliable gold, while any other source of gold income is considered unreliable gold.
The difference between the two is how each one is spent:
- Dying only takes away gold from the unreliable gold pool.
- Buying items uses up the unreliable gold first before falling back to reliable gold.
- Buyback uses reliable gold first.
Hovering the mouse courser over the gold display in the HUD shows brings up a tooltip showing reliable and unreliable gold totals.
Every hero starts with 600 gold and 3at the beginning of the game. If the player randoms, they are given a and an as well. None of these free items can be sold.
Each player passively receives 1 reliable gold every 0.63 seconds (starting from 0:00 on the game clock), which results in 95 gold every minute.
The following abilities passively grant gold as well
- Gold Per Minute: 70
Gold Type: Reliable
- The extra gold bonus increases by 10 every 5 minutes.
- Thus, when a Bounty Rune, it grants gold based on the time at which it is activated, not bottled.
- Grants reliable gold to each player of the team that picks it up.
- An over-head text shows how much gold was given exactly. This number is not visible to enemies.
- When gaining gold from a Bounty Rune, a small golden particle effect briefly bursts from the player, visible to everyone.
- In Turbo Mode, the gold given by Bounty Runes is doubled. (despite the notification message showing standard values)
A few items and abilities are able to directly grant gold to the player in different ways.
- Base Gold Bonus: 3
Extra Gold Bonus per Stack: 3
Stack Duration: 40
Bounty Rune Multiplier: 1.5/2/2.5/3
Gold Type: Unreliable
Bonus gold from Greevil's Greed can reach a maximum of 18/22/26/30 gold per kill.
- Gold Gain: 160
Gold Type: Unreliable
Does not give the creep's regular bounty.
Hero kills grant unreliable gold to the killer. The first hero that is killed in a match gives a bonus 135 unreliable gold to the killer; this is called "First Blood". Bonus gold is also awarded for stopping kill streaks.
When a hero dies to enemy creeps or an enemy tower and has not been damaged by any enemy heroes in the last 20 seconds (regardless of distance between heroes), the kill gold is split among all enemy heroes. When a hero dies to enemy creeps or an enemy tower and has been damaged by only one enemy, that enemy is credited with the kill. When a hero dies to enemy creeps or an enemy tower and has been damaged by two or more enemies, the gold is split equally amongst all heroes that assisted. Damage negation to 0 credits as assist too.
Every time a hero kills an enemy hero, the killer is awarded unreliable gold using the following formula:
120 + (killed hero level × 8) + streak value
As a hero accrues multiple kills without dying that player is said to be on a Kill Streak. An additional gold bounty is granted to the player that ends another player's kill streak; this is sometimes called Shutdown Gold. Kill streaks start at 3 kills and increase for each kill up to 10 kills, but do not increase beyond 10 kills.
The streak bounty is given by the following formula:
(kills * 35) - 5; where 3 ≤ kills ≤ 10
The following deaths do not stop kill streaks or count as First Blood:
- Deaths where the killing blow is dealt by neutral creeps, including Roshan.
- Deaths where the killing blow is dealt by the dying hero's team.
- Deaths where the killing blow is dealt by an enemy tower or lane creep, if no enemy heroes damaged them in the last 20 seconds.
- Deaths which trigger Reincarnation.
Assists (AoE gold)
Allied heroes within 1500 radius of a killed enemy, including the killer, receive experience and unreliable gold if they assisted in the kill. To qualify for an assist, the allied hero either has to be within the given radius of the dying enemy hero, or have damaged or debuffed the enemy hero. Note that the assist counter on the scoreboard only counts assists if the player dealt damage or applied a debuff to the victim, or if they applied a buff to the killer, but gold and experience are awarded independently of the "assist" counter.
The amount of assist gold received is the same for the killer and all assisting heroes. It is calculated using the following formula:
(30 + Victim Net Worth x 0.038) / Number of Heroes
When an enemy tower is destroyed, unreliable gold is awarded to each player on your team. The player that got the last hit on the building is credited with destroying it and receives some bonus unreliable gold. If a tower gets denied, both teams get half its team gold bounty. If no player gets the last hit and the tower instead dies to lane creeps, no player gets the extra bonus gold.
|Building||Bounty||Total Bounty Awarded||Deny Bounty|
|Tier 1 Tower||90 to each player
75–165 to killing player
|525–615||45 to each player|
|Tier 2 Tower||110 to each player
95–185 to killing player
|645–735||55 to each player|
|Tier 3 Tower||125 to each player
115–205 to killing player
|740–830||62.5 to each player|
|Tier 4 Tower||145 to each player
135–225 to killing player
|860–950||72.5 to each player|
|Melee Barracks||155 to each player
90–135 to killing player
|Ranged Barracks||90 to each player
90–135 to killing player
|Effigy Building||68 to killing player||68||-|
|Mega Ranged Creep|
|Super Melee Creep|
|Mega Melee Creep|
|Super Ranged Creep|
|Super Siege Creep|
When stacking neutral creeps, the stacking player gains gold equal to 40% of whatever the allied player farming the stacked camp gets.
Hill Troll Berserker
Hill Troll Priest
Dark Troll Summoner
Ancient Black Drake
Ancient Black Dragon
Ancient Rock Golem
Ancient Granite Golem
|135 to each player on the killing team|
200–290 to killing player
(from 2nd respawn onward)
or (from 3rd respawn onward)
Wraith King Skeleton
|125 to each player|
on the killing team
|175 to each player|
on the killing team
Items can be sold for half the price they were bought for. Items can be resold within 10 seconds after purchase for the full price. Using an item prohibits selling it for the full price. For example, purchasing aand activating it immediately cancels the 10 seconds, only allowing you to sell it for half the price. The same applies when buying multiple s, placing one down, and attempting to sell the remainder. This is the case with any usable item, including , and .
Items that have been purchased while dead can be sold if that item was bought during the same death, otherwise items cannot be sold while dead, even within the grace period. This is a measurement to ensure that players cannot exploit spending all their gold prior to death and selling back the stashed items within the grace period after death to cut down on potentially lost gold.
Selling an item while that item's ability is active does not cancel the ability. Selling and rebuying an item does not reset ability cooldowns.
Spending (or losing) gold
Picking a hero
All players start off with 800 gold. Picking or randoming a hero in any mode costs you 200 gold, leaving you with 600 gold. You lose two gold per second if you have not picked a hero after the selection timer runs out in All Pick.
The main purpose of gold is to purchase items. The player with the most gold is able to buy the most powerful items, and therefore has a very strong hero. The items each player buys depend on their role in the team and many other factors. Items can be sold back to the shop for half the price, unless they are sold within 10 seconds of being bought and their active ability has not yet been used (e.g. or ), in which case they are sold back for the full price.
|Armlet of Mordiggian||2475|
|Band of Elvenskin||450|
- and cannot be sold.
- cannot sell his due to receiving an additional clone.
- cannot be purchased, but can be sold for 500 gold.
- cannot be purchased, but can be sold for 500 gold.
Every time a hero dies, they lose
Net Worth/40 unreliable gold. Dying does not take away reliable gold.
While dead, the player has the option to use "buyback", spending money in order to instantly respawn at the fountain. However, the buyback ability has a long cooldown of reliable gold first, which allows the player to ensure a buyback by accumulating enough reliable gold which is not lost on death. It has a base cost of 100 gold, a scaling extra cost based on the hero's net worth, using the following formula :
100 + Networth / 13 (the result is rounded down)
Besides the potentially high gold cost, buyback also increases the next respawn time by 25 seconds.
Abandoning the game
After being disconnected from the game for more than 5 minutes, all of your gold is equally divided between the remaining players on your team, including your 1.67 gold/sec passive gold gain. If 1/2/3/4 players have abandoned, the remaining players receive 2.08/2.78/4.17/8.33 gold/sec. The passive bonus gold gain is restored once you reconnect to the game, but any gold that was distributed is not reimbursed.
- Increased hero kill bounty from
99 + (killed hero level × 7.2) + streak valueto
120 + (killed hero level × 8) + streak value.
- Reduced hero kill assist gold from
( 45 + VictimNetWorth*0.033) / #Heroesto
( 30 + VictimNetWorth*0.038) / #Heroes.
- Increased passive gold income from 85 per minute to 95 per minute.
- Denying lane creeps no longer grants the denying player 20% of its gold bounty.
- The passive gold income now grants reliable gold, instead of unreliable, and is now the only source of reliable gold.
- This means hero kills, building destructions, , , , no longer grant reliable gold.
- Increased hero kill assist gold from
( 45 + VictimNetWorth*0.027) / #Heroesto
( 45 + VictimNetWorth*0.033) / #Heroes.
- Reduced hero kill assist gold from
( 50 + VictimNetWorth*0.03 ) / #Heroesto
( 45 + VictimNetWorth*0.027 ) / #Heroes.
- Reduced hero kill bounty from
110 + (killed hero level × 8) + streak valueto
99 + (killed hero level × 7.2) + streak value.
- Reduced kill streak gold bonus from 200/270/340/410/480/550/620/690 to 100/135/170/205/240/275/310/345.
- Increased kill streak gold bonus from 60/120/180/240/300/360/420/480 to 200/270/340/410/480/550/620/690.
- Removed the team based rubber band mechanic for hero assist gold
- Old Hero Kill AoE Gold:
- NWRankingFactor: 1.6 -> 0.4 based on the killer's NW rank within the team
- NWPoorFactor: 1.2->0.6 based on the victims NW rank within their team
- ComebackFactor: 1 if the team is behind, 0 if ahead
1 Hero: NWPoorFactor* NWRankingFactor * ( 126 + 4.5 * VictimLevel + ComebackFactor * ( VictimNetWorth * 0.026 + 70) / 1 ) )
2 Hero: NWPoorFactor* NWRankingFactor * ( 63 + 3.6 * VictimLevel + ComebackFactor * ( VictimNetWorth * 0.026 + 70) / 2 ) )
3 Hero: NWPoorFactor* NWRankingFactor * ( 31.5 + 2.7 * VictimLevel + ComebackFactor * ( VictimNetWorth * 0.026 + 70) / 3 ) )
4 Hero: NWPoorFactor* NWRankingFactor * ( 22.5 + 1.8 * VictimLevel + ComebackFactor * ( VictimNetWorth * 0.026 + 70) / 4 ) )
5 Hero: NWPoorFactor* NWRankingFactor * ( 18 + 0.9 * VictimLevel + ComebackFactor * ( VictimNetWorth * 0.026 + 70) / 5 ) )
- New Hero Kill AoE Gold:
( 50 + VictimNetWorth*0.03 ) / #Heroes
- Old Hero Kill AoE Gold:
- The periodic gold income is no longer tied to the courier, and now continues even when the courier is dead.
- Hero Respawn timer for level 1-5 rescaled from 6/8/10/14/16 to 12/15/18/21/24.
- Rescaled buyback cost from 100 + Networth / 13 to 200 + Networth / 12.
- Gold bonus for the team that is behind is no longer considered if the team net worth difference is only 1000 or less.
- The periodic gold income no longer increases by 2 per minute based on the courier's level.
- A hero's periodic gold income is now tied to the courier. The player now only gains the periodic gold if the courier is alive, meaning its death stops the gold passive gold income until it revives.
- Reduced passive gold income from 91 per minute to 85 per minute.
- The passive gold income now increases by 2 per minute based on the courier's level. [ ]
- Heroes that have recently applied damage or a debuff on an enemy hero that dies are now considered part of the area assist gold even if they are no longer alive or in that area.
- Assist gold distribution multiplier for Net Worth ranking factor in the area is changed from multiplying based on the heroes in the area, to globally.
- Net Worth Ranking factor for Gold changed from 1.3->0.7 to 1.6->0.4.
- Denying a tower now grants half the team gold bounty to each team, instead of no bounty for anyone.
- Reduced death cost from 50+Net Worth/40 to Net Worth/40.
- The denying player now gains 20% of the denied creep's gold bounty.
- Hero Respawn timer for level 1-4 rescaled from 5/7/9/13 to 6/8/10/14.
- Buyback now increases the next respawn time by a flat 25 seconds, instead of adding 25% of the remaining respawn time to the next respawn.
- Rescaled Level 12->25 respawn time curve to be slightly less early and the same later on (changed from 48/52/54/56/58/60/70/74/76/78/82/86/90/100 to 44/46/48/50/52/54/65/70/75/80/85/90/95/100)
- Buyback cost changed from 100 + ( Level * Level * 1.5) + (Time * 0.25) to 100 + Networth / 13
- Buyback no longer reduces gold earned after respawning
- AoE gold for the losing team no longer scales with the overall team networth difference, just the individual networth of the dying hero.
- The comeback component is now just:
( DyingHeroNetWorth * 0.026 + 70 ) / # of killers
- The gold multiplier based on the dying hero's net worth rank changed from 1.2/1.1/1.0/0.9/0.8 to 1.2/1.05/0.9/0.75/0.6
- Reduced starting gold from 625 to 600.
- Hero Respawn timer for level 12-20 rescaled from 46/48/50/52/54/56/66/70/74 to 48/52/54/56/58/60/70/74/76
- Randoming a hero no longer grants 200 extra gold to the player.
- Heroes can no longer be repicked for 100 gold.
- Hero Respawn timer for level 1-5 rescaled from 8/10/12/14/16 to 5/7/9/13/16
- Rescaled death cost from 100+Net Worth/50 to 50+Net Worth/40.
- Increased Buyback cooldown from 7 to 8 minutes.
- AoE hero kill Gold and XP bounties reduced by 10% [ ]
- Reduced passive gold income from 100 per minute to 91 per minute.
- Hero kill gold bounty from
[110 + Streak + Level * 9.9]to
[110 + Streak + Level * 8]
- Death cost reworked:
30 x Hero Level
100 + Net Worth/50
- AoE assist gold per hero adjusted:
- 1 Hero:
150 + 6 * Levelto
140 + 5 * Level
- 2 Heroes:
100 + 5 * Levelto
70 + 4 * Level
- 3 Heroes:
40 + 4 * Levelto
35 + 3 * Level
- 4 Heroes:
25 + 3 * Levelto
25 + 2 * Level
- 5 Heroes:
20 + 3 * Levelto
20 + 1 * Level
- 1 Hero:
- Reworked Respawn Timetable
- Ultimate levels roughly same respawn time now as before.
- The pattern is increments by 2, then jumps by 10 after ult levels. Starting at level 18 it increments by 4.
- Reduced AoE Bounty Gold based on number of nearby allies from 8/7/6/4/4 to 6/5/4/3/3.
- Melee creep gold bounty reduced from 40 to 38.
- Mega and Super melee creep bounty reduced from 22 to 20.
- Lane creep bounty upgrade over time increased from 1 to 2 gold per .
- Lane creep bounty now increases by 1 gold per .
- Fixed Buyback gold penalty not affecting gold earned with .
- AoE gold bounty, for teams that are behind, now has a small additional component that does not fully scale with net worth (100/75/50/35/25 for 1/2/3/4/5 heroes, scales linearly from 0 to 4k net worth difference).
- Small adjustments to AoE gold (non-net worth component):
- 1: 154 + (7.7 * Level)
- 2: 115.5 + (6.6 * Level)
- 3: 66 + (5.5 * Level)
- 4: 38.5 + (4.4 * Level)
- 5: 33 + (4.4 * Level)
- 1: 150 + (8 * Level)
- 2: 100 + (7 * Level)
- 3: 40 + (6 * Level)
- 4: 25 + (4 * Level)
- 5: 20 + (4 * Level)
- AoE bonus gold component based on Team Net Worth difference reduced by 25%.
- Melee lane creep bounty reduced from 43 to 40 (-7%).
- Range lane creep bounty reduced from 48 to 45 (-6.25%).
- Hero kills (the non-net worth portions) are worth 10% more.
- Reduced the direct hero last hit bounty by 100 and redistributed that gold into AoE gold (in ratio of 100/75/40/25/20 for 1/2/3/4/5 heroes).
- If you are the only person contributing to a kill, you still get the same gold overall.
- AoE bonus gold is now distributed based on the relative net worth amongst the heroes involved in killing the hero by +/- 25%.
- Example: If 3 heroes kill an enemy hero, and the extra AoE bounty would normally be 200 gold for each player, it is instead 200 + 25% for the poorest hero, 200 for the middle, and 200 - 25% for the richest.
- The amount of AoE bonus gold given is now increased/decreased by up to 20% based on the dying hero's relative rank in net worth amongst all the enemies on that team.
- Example: If the total AoE gold would normally have been 600, if the hero dying is the lowest in net worth, the bounty is reduced by 20% giving only 480. If the dying hero is the highest, it is increased by 20%, giving 720.
- Instead of Buyback temporarily preventing unreliable gold gain, it now reduces all gold gained (including hero and AoE gold) by 60%.
- This means that if you buy back when the enemy is pushing and you get a few kills, the amount of gold you get for that, including the net worth difference bonus, is reduced by 60%.
- Melee Barracks team bounty increased from 175 to 275.
- Ranged Barracks team bounty increased from 100 to 225.
- Ancient Black Dragon bounty reduced from 199 to 170.
- Ancient Black Drake bounty reduced from 50 to 40.
- Ancient Rumblehide bounty reduced from 83 to 65.
- Satyr Tormenter gold bounty reduced from 104 to 84.
- Hellbear bounty reduced from 65 to 50.
- Ogre Frostmage bounty reduced from 52 to 40.
- Reworked Mud Golems:
- Gold/XP bounties rescaled so the total value for the camp remains the same (Mud Golems 32/42 gold/XP each, Shard Golems 13/23 each).
- now shows how much gold the enemy is carrying in the debuff tooltip.
- Respawn time rescaled from 4 * Level to 5 + 3.8 * Level (total is still 100 at level 25).
- Melee/Ranged Barracks team bounty from 125/75 to 175/100 gold.
- Melee and Ranged Barracks bounty reduced from 352-370 to 100-150.
- Melee and Ranged Barracks now give 125 and 75 gold to each player, respectively.
- Buyback cooldown increased from 6 to 7 minutes.
- AoE gold NWFactor reduced from 0.06/0.06/0.05/0.04/0.03 to 0.05/0.05/0.05/0.04/0.03.
- Reworked how the AoE bonus gold calculation is done slightly: NWDifference variable is now (EnemyTeamNW / AlliedTeamNW) - 1 [Min 0, Max 1].
- Rescaled the AoE gold constant multipliers (in part to account for the formula tweak) from 0.26/0.22/0.18/0.14/0.1 to 0.06/0.06/0.05/0.04/0.03.
- Kill Streak Bounty from 100->800 to 60->480 (6.81: 125->1000).
- Adjusted bonus area of effect gold and XP.
- The gold for ending a spree is in turn reduced, from 125->1000 to 60->480.
- Reworked bonus area of effect gold and streak ending.
- You now lose one gold per second if you have not picked a hero after the selection timer runs out in All Pick.
- Buyback prevents gaining unreliable gold (creeps, neutrals, etc) until your normal respawn time finishes.
- When buying back, 25% of the remaining respawn time is added to your next death.
- Starting gold increased from 603 to 625.
- Random gold bonus reduced by 50.
- Gold for ending a spree changed from 75->600 (3x->10x) to 125->1000.
- Your gold income is now 1 per 0.6 seconds, up from 1 per 0.8 seconds.
- Tower Last Hit bonus gold increased from 100-200 to 150-250.
- Deny XP and bonus XP/gold AoE is now the same as regular XP AoE (1000->1200).
- Gold for ending a spree changed from 50->400 (3x->10x) to 75->600.
- Buyback cooldown increased from 5 to 6 minutes.
- Towers no longer have separate bounty values when creeps or allies get the last hit, it now gives the same reliable bounty to all players as if a creep killed it.
- Hero getting last hit on tower gives 100-200 bonus gold. Does not affect team bounty in any way.
- Previously if you get the last hit:
- You would get no team bounty.
- Allies get slightly less gold.
- Allies always get the same amount regardless of who last hits.
- A hero last hitting gets roughly the same overall amount as before.
- Previously if you get the last hit:
- Swapping a hero that you randomed now costs you 100 gold.
- Team AoE bounty for kills with 2 heroes around changed from 9 * Level + 95 to 12 * Level + 125.
- Team AoE bounty for kills with 3 heroes around changed from 8 * Level + 20 to 10* Level + 40.
- Killer bounty level multiplier increased from 200 + 5 * Level to 200 + 9 * Level.
- Buyback cooldown increased from 4 minutes to 5.
- Gold over time from 0.875 intervals to 0.8.
- Added a 4 minute cooldown to Buyback.
- Rebalanced the assist gold & XP system.
- Most recent versions (since 6.55) have an extra portion of the gold/XP that is not a pure split like standard XP usually is.
- For gold "Assist" means the number of heroes in the area besides the killer. "Level" always means the level of the dying target.
- 6.68 Bonus Gold:
- Hero Killer: 0
- 1 Assist: 10 * Level + 45 (2 heroes involved in kill)
- 2 Assist: 9 * Level + 40 (3 heroes involved in kill)
- 3 Assist: 8 * Level + 35 (4 heroes involved in kill)
- 4 Assist: 7 * Level + 30 (5 heroes involved in kill)
- 5 Assist: 7 * Level + 30 (5 heroes involved in kill but no one got last hit)
- 6.69 Bonus Gold:
- Hero Killer: 0
- 1 Assist: 9 * Level + 95 (2 heroes involved in kill)
- 2 Assist: 8 * Level + 20 (3 heroes involved in kill)
- 3 Assist: 6 * Level + 10 (4 heroes involved in kill)
- 4 Assist: 6 * Level (5 heroes involved in kill)
- 5 Assist: 6 * Level (5 heroes involved in kill but no one got last hit)
- Added a new gold mechanic to the game.
- "Reliable Gold" - Any bounty you get from hero kills or from the extra "AoE kill gold" bonus (feature from few patches ago) is added to your reliable gold pool.
- "Unreliable Gold" - It is everything else (creep kills, neutrals, etc).
- Dying can only take away gold from your unreliable gold pool and not from your reliable gold. Buying items uses up your unreliable gold first before using your reliable gold.
- An example: You have 910 total gold (500 unreliable, 410 reliable). If you buy Boots of Speed, you have 410 total gold left (0 unreliable, 410 reliable). However, if you bought Chainmail, you would have 360 reliable gold left.
- The process is seamless to the user, you do not have to do anything extra to make it work. Your total gold is still displayed in the same place. Your reliable gold is displayed in your scoreboard title.
- This is a new experimental idea that may be adjusted and tweaked over time depending on feedback and results after it is released. As always, let me know anything you want to see in future versions.
- Buyback uses reliable gold first. There are some other plans and ideas for Buyback adjustments in the future but I would like to see these changes stabilize first before considering further stuff. There may also be some other changes related to the AoE bounty in the future but I want to take it slow one step at a time and see how this change is reflected in games first.
- Readjusted the -bonus gold/XP system that is given in an AoE around dying heroes from being static unsplit to a dynamic split variation (numbers adjusted as well).
- Reworked buyback cost scaling.
- It uses the following formula: 100 + Level * Level * 1.5 + Time * 15.
- Roughly the same during the early-midgame, but scales higher as the game progresses.
- A message is now displayed when a hero buys back.
- Tweaked Sentinel and Scourge tower bounty sharing mechanism slightly.
- Changed and standardized the bounty values on all structures.
- Denied towers give 50% team gold rather than 0%.
- Global team tower bounty increases a little per tower level.
- Hero Kills now give a flat gold bounty in an area (+40, not to killer).
- Slight adjustments to gold bounty variance on Sentinel and Scourge creeps.
- Tower gold is split if Sentinel or Scourge gets the last hit.
- Changed First Blood to be given to the Assist players when creeps kill the hero rather than giving it to Sentinel or Scourge and splitting.
- When there is only 1 Assist to a Sentinel or Scourge kill, the kill is instead given to that hero. When there are multiple assists to a Sentinel or Scourge kill, the gold is split amongst those assisters rather than the entire team.
- First Blood bounty is shared with the team if Sent/Scourge gets the last hit.
- Adjusted starting gold between all game modes like ap/xl/rd/sd to be the same (all the same as xl) and for randoms to be like ar. Gold is now give at the start and income starts with the first creep wave.
- Income is now distributed in 1 gold intervals instead of in 8 gold intervals (same total gold).
- Adjusted starting gold in -rd to give you the same amount you would have when the creeps come out in regular pick game (right now it is a little less than normal).
- Sentinel and Scourge hero kills now share the gold with the team instead of it being lost.
- Bonus gold is given to the allies of the tower killer (even if creeps kill it).
- You can now set the player slots to Computer to reduce the starting gold if you are playing in less than 5v5 (so you do not have to start with 3500 if you do not want to).
- Host now gets same gold as rest when picking a hero in -sh.
- Leavers' gold is now properly distributed throughout the game as they gain gold.
- In regular pick, you get back 175 from the 250 hero gold cost (not -lm).
- Made shortmode shorter, a little more gold and exp.
- Cannot get bounty by suiciding.