Vhoul Assassin Camp
(Redirected from Gnoll Assassin)
- The damage from Envenomed Weapon is flagged as HP Removal, so it does not trigger any on-damage effects.
- The debuff from multiple Vhoul Assassins' successive attacks does not stack, only the duration gets refreshed.
- The attacks first apply their damage, then the debuff.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resutling in 10 (20 against non-hero units) instances.
- Can deal up to 20 (40 to non-hero units) damage (before reductions).
- Envenomed Weapon's damage is not lethal.
This is how much gold and experience the camp will provide, accounting for the 2% increase of the base bounty every 7 minute and 30 seconds.
- In the original DotA, the Vhoul Assassin was known as "Gnoll Assassin".
- Swapped the medium pullable Neutral Camp with the small camp
- A neutral creeps camp will no longer spawn the same set of neutral creeps twice in a row
- Neutral spawn empty check no longer considers corpses in its spawn rules
- Changed the location of some of the Scourge creep camps
- Changed the locations and distribution of neutral creep camp groups
- Reworked the trees and pathing near the small Sentinel creep camp
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Gnoll Assassin creep is slightly stronger and give a little more bounty as well
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.
- Added two new neutral creep spots
- Neutral creeps now spawn at the 2 minutes mark rather than 3 minutes.
- Changed the spawns between sent and scourge sides to better balance
- Neutral creep return/acquire mechanics tweaked
- Changed neutral creep chase mechanics a bit