|The stolen cape of a master illusionist.|
- The magic resistance stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 36.25%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Does not interrupt the user's channeling spells upon cast, neither when cast on self, nor when cast on allies.
- If the target is more than 800 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 550 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 800 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- When casting on allies, the user does not have to face the targeted ally to cast it. Does not interrupt the target's channeling spells.
- Places a buff on an allied hero. As long as this buff stays on it, the hero keeps on turning invisible.
- The fade time is reset and invisibility is lost upon reaching the cast point of spells or items or upon performing an attack.
- While invisible, the unit can pick up or drop items without having to go through the fade time again.
- While invisible, the unit is phased, meaning other units can walk through it without getting blocked.
- The magic resistance is only applied when fully invisible. It is not applied during the fade time.
- Increases most heroes' total magic resistance to 58.75%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Together with the passive, this is further increased to 64.94% for most heroes.
- Can be cast on couriers.
Strength:, , .
Intelligence:, , , .
- Assuming no sources of magic resistance other than the wearer's Glimmer Cape itself and base magic resistance, the Glimmer active ability reduces the amount of magic damage taken to 35.06% if used on the wearer and 41.25% if used on an ally.
- You can use the glimmer cape while teleporting away. This helps the wearer against disables which will interrupt the channeling.