|Bindings forged by impossible means to leash an ancient evil.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 240 health, 1.2 health regen, 2 armor, 12 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 42 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 240 health, 1.2 health regen, 2 armor, 12 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 42 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 240 health, 1.2 health regen, 2 armor, 12 attack speed, 240 mana, 1 mana regen and 50 attack damage.
- Launches projectiles onto enemies within the area.
- The projectiles travel at a speed of 1500.
- Roots the targets, preventing them from moving and casting certain mobility spells.
- Provides True Sight over the target, but only when the target was not invisible or within a fade time upon hit.
- This means invisible enemies within the area do not get revealed, although they are fully affected by it.
- Gleipnir first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- Successive casts on the same target do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Shares cooldown with .
- Does not stack with the Chain Lightning of , or other Gleipnirs.
- When obtaining multiple items with the Chain Lightning ability, only the one that has been continuously the longest in the inventory works.
- The lightning bounces in 0.25 second intervals, so hitting max targets takes 0.75 seconds.
- Can never hit the same unit more than once per proc.
- All bounces together can deal up to 640 damage (before reductions).
- Chain Lightning can proc while a previous chain lightning is still bouncing.
- Chain Lightning does not proc if the attacker is dead. However, it can proc if the target is dead.
- Chain Lightning uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Attacks which proc Chain Lightning cannot miss.
- The Maelstrom Chain buff is a hidden buff required for the lightning to jump.
- Chain Lightning does not use a regular cooldown. It is neither displayed on the item icon when proccing, nor is it affected by cooldown manipulating effects.
- Can be used to keep enemy in his attack range
- Sync with all of his spell
- Keep enemy to get the damage of his spell
- Easier to use Split Earth
- Keep enemy in area of Wukong's Command
- Easier to use Sacred Arrow
- Sync with leap to deal great amount of damage
- In Norse Mythology, Gleipnir is the chain that is used to bind Fenrir, a wolf that is the son of Loki and Angrboda.
- Gleipnir's intern name is "Gungir". In Norse Mythology, Gungir is the spear of the god Odin.
- Gleipnir Eternal Chains.png
Mjollnir's Static Charge