Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
|Imbues the wielder with a ghostly presence, allowing them to evade physical damage.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 112.5 health, 3.44% health regen amplification, 0.5% magic resistance, 0.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 0.25% movement speed, 60 mana, 9% mana regen amplification, 0.35% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 90 health, 2.75% health regen amplification, 0.4% magic resistance, 1 armor, 6.25 attack speed, 0.31% movement speed, 60 mana, 9% mana regen amplification, 0.35% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 90 health, 2.75% health regen amplification, 0.4% magic resistance, 0.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 0.25% movement speed, 75 mana, 11.25% mana regen amplification, 0.44% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Turns the user ethereal, disarming them, rendering them attack immune, and granting 100% physical damage resistance.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Reduces 's total magic resistance to -26%, assuming his basic 10% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Ghost Form's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority.
- Shares cooldown with .
- Fragile support heroes often use Ghost Scepter in the late game as a means staying alive longer against physical damage carries.
- Heroes with powerful nukes who intend to amplify their damage with an
- Use Ghost Scepter after baiting an enemy carry to attack you, causing them to waste time switching between targets.
- Try to keep track of the cooldown on enemy nuke abilities. Think twice before using Ghost Scepter if you believe that a powerful magical nuke, such as , has not yet been used.