From Dota 2 Wiki
| Ghost Scepter|
|Imbues the wielder with a ghostly presence, allowing them to evade physical damage.|
- One Ghost Scepter grants a total of 100 health, 3.57% health regen amplification, 0.83 armor, 5 attack speed, 60 mana, 10% mana regen amplification and 0.36% spell damage.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Reduces most heroes' total magic resistance to -5%, assuming basic 25% magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Reduces 's total magic resistance to -26%, assuming his basic magic resistance and no other sources of magic resistance.
- Ghost Form's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority.
- Shares cooldown with .
- Fragile support heroes often use Ghost Scepter in the late game as a means staying alive longer against physical damage carries.
- Heroes with powerful nukes who intend to amplify their damage with an
- Use Ghost Scepter after baiting an enemy carry to attack you, causing them to waste time switching between targets.
- Try to keep track of the cooldown on enemy nuke abilities. Think twice before using Ghost Scepter if you believe that a powerful magical nuke, such as , has not yet been used.