Neutral Drop Only
The Fusion Rune was a tier 5 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Fusion Runes are fully sharable.
Default Cast Range: 250
Buffer Cast Range: 500
Cooldown Reduction: 30%
Mana Loss Reduction: 30%
Attack Damage Bonus: 100%
Haste Speed: 550
Number of Illusions: 2
Illusion Damage Dealt: 35%
Illusion Damage Taken (Melee): 200%
Illusion Damage Taken (Ranged): 300%
Fade Time: 2
Max Health as Regeneration per Second: 6%
Max Mana as Regeneration per Second: 6%
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- If the target is more than 500 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 250 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 500 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Cannot be cast on invulnerable allies.
- Uses the same modifiers as the runes do, so they behave exactly the same, and do not stack with each other.
- Applies the runes in the following order: Double Damage, Haste, Illusion, Invisibility, Regeneration, Arcane.
- See Runes for all details about the individual runes' effects.