We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Neutral Drop Only
The Fusion Rune is a tier 5 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Fusion Runes are fully sharable.
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- If the target is more than 500 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 250 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 500 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Cannot be cast on invulnerable allies.
- Uses the same modifiers as the runes do, so they behave exactly the same, and do not stack with each other.
- Applies the runes in the following order: Double Damage, Haste, Illusion, Invisibility, Regeneration, Arcane.
- See Runes for all details about the individual runes' effects.