Neutral Drop Only
The Fusion Rune was a tier 5 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Fusion Runes are fully sharable.
Default Cast Range: 250
Buffer Cast Range: 500
Cooldown Reduction: 30%
Mana Loss Reduction: 30%
Attack Damage Bonus: 100%
Haste Speed: 550
Number of Illusions: 2
Illusion Damage Dealt: 35%
Illusion Damage Taken (Melee): 200%
Illusion Damage Taken (Ranged): 300%
Fade Time: 2
Max Health as Regeneration per Second: 6%
Max Mana as Regeneration per Second: 6%
- Double clicking the item casts it on self.
- If the target is more than 500 range away, the caster moves to the target until it is within 250 range before casting.
- If a cast order is given on a target which is within 500 range already, the caster does not need to move closer and casts it right away.
- The owner does not have to face the target to use this on it.
- Cannot be cast on invulnerable allies.
- Uses the same modifiers as the runes do, so they do not stack with each other.
- Applies the runes in the following order: Double Damage, Haste, Illusion, Invisibility, Regeneration, Arcane.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the affected hero. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The hero's current main damage is checked periodically, and the bonuses adapted instantly.
- The illusions always spawn in cardinal directions around the hero, starting on east and going counterclockwise.
- The hero's and the illusion's locations are not shuffled.
- The illusions spawn 108 range away from the hero if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8.
- Each illusion appears either north, east, south or west from the hero and face the same direction as the hero does.
- Re-casting Fusion Rune while already having illusions from a previous cast does not replace them.
- During the fade time, the hero can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon successfully landing an attack.
- The invisible hero can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility. However, attacking them breaks it.
- Invisibility from the Fusion Rune does not turn the hero phased, so it still can block unit pathing.
- Can regenerate up to 300% of a unit's max health and max mana over its full duration.
- Can fully regenerate a unit's health and mana within 17 seconds.
- The regeneration buff disappears once the hero is at full health and mana.
- Damage greater than from any player (including allies and self) or dispels the regeneration.
- Does not get dispelled by damage flagged as HP Removal.