Main Article: Frostivus 2013/Waves
- The Meat Hook travels at a speed of 1600.
- Pudge's Offspring is disabled during the cast backswing of Meat Hook.
- The hook can hit units up to 2100 range away (2000 travel distance + 100 search radius).
- The search radius is centered around the hook's tip. Getting close to other parts of the hook has no effect.
- Can only affect units while extending. Cannot affect any unit while retracting.
- The hook flies through impassable terrain and trees. It also can drag units over them.
- Hooked enemies are fully disabled for the entire pull duration, unless the enemy is invulnerable.
- Allies, or invulnerable enemies are not disabled. They can act freely while being pulled by the hook.
- Applies haste on the Pudge's Offspring, making it immune to movement speed slows.
- Provides True Sight over the target until the channeling ends.
- Dismember cancels most position changing effects upon cast.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting immediately upon cast, resulting in up to 9 damage instances.
- Can deal up to 2500/2750/3000/3250 damage to the target (before reductions).