Main Article: Frostivus 2013/Waves
- The Forest Prophet only directly targets enemies. It never targets the ground.
- Creates a tree on every 45th° of a 150 radius circle, resulting in 8 trees forming a ring and trapping the targeted unit.
- Destroying one tree is enough to allow units to walk in and out of the ring of trees.
- Trees created with Sprout act exactly like the other trees on the map. They block vision, pathing and interact with spells the same way.
- Sprout grants 1000 range flying vision around the targeted point for its duration.
- Sprout trees have a different model and are smaller than other trees on the map and they do not have a dying animation.
- Nature's Call can only create as many treants as there are trees in the target area.
- Destroys all trees in the target area, regardless of how many treants are created.
- The Treant always spawns at the center of the area.
- Must have at least 1 tree within its area to be castable. Targeting a tree-less area wastes the spell.