Main Article: Frostivus 2013/Waves
- Does not guarantee full attack speed. The provided attack speed can be negated by strong attack speed slows.
- Attacking items or missed attacks does not use up any charges.
- The number of charges left is visible on the buff icon.
- Successive casts do not stack, but refresh the whole amount of charges instead.
- On each attack Fury Swipes first adds 1 stack and then deals damage based on the stack count.
- This means that the bonus damage is applied even with the first attack.
- The damage is dealt in one instance together with the bear's attack damage.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. or .
- Each successful attack refreshes the whole stack. Missed attacks neither place the buff, nor add a stack or refresh it.
- The number of stacks is visible on the debuff icon placed on attacked units.
- Interrupts the bear's channeling spells upon cast.
- Checks the bear's current health periodically and adapts the bonus damage instantly.
- Enraged Bear gains 400/480/560 damage if cast at full health.