- The Swarm moves forward at a speed of 600, taking 5 seconds to reach max distance.
- The beetles are not attackable when traveling as a swarm. They become attackable only after latching onto targets.
- Beetles have the highest priority for auto-attack behaviors.
- The beetles spawn within a 300 radius around of Weaver (random position) and move forward as a swarm.
- When an enemy unit comes within 100 radius of a beetle, the beetle latches onto it, unless it already has a beetle latched onto it.
- This means that multiple casts cannot affect the same unit more than once simultaneously.
- The beetles can latch on invulnerable units, but not on invisible or hidden units.
- If a beetle's target turns hidden after latching, it still stays on it and is not removed.
- If a beetle's target turns invisible after latching, the beetle dies instantly (credited to no one), if the unit is not under True Sight.
- When the beetles get affected by they instantly die, credited to no one.
- The beetles can latch on units 3400 range away (spawn radius + travel distance + latch radius).
- When attached, the beetle always stays 64 range in front of the unit.
- The beetles do not actually attack their targets, but rather the spell simply deals damage to them in the set intervals while the beetle is attached.
- The armor reduction is independent from the damage. It keeps reducing armor on ethereal targets, but not invulnerable targets.
- The armor reduction is directly bound to the beetle, so it disappears always together with it.
- Beetles attack in 1.25/1.1/0.95/0.8 second intervals, starting immediately when latching on a unit, resulting in up to 13/15/17/21 attacks.
- The armor reduction is applied with the same intervals, but happens before the damage is applied.
- The Swarm can deal up to 234/300/374/504 damage to each latched enemy (before reductions).
- The beetles provide flying vision while traveling forwards and while attached to a unit.
- Shukuchi does not interrupt Weaver's channeling spells upon cast.
- Can only damage the same unit once per cast.
- During the fade time, Weaver can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Unlike other phasing invisibility spells, Shukuchi turns Weaver phased directly on cast, instead of after the fade time.
- Weaver can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- If the level 25 talent is skilled during Shukuchi, the bonus movement speed is applied immediately.
- Causes Weaver to perform instant attacks on the attacked target and additional targets around Weaver 0.25 seconds after the leading attack.
- The search radius is based on Weaver's attack range + 150, resulting in a search radius of 575, considering his default attack range.
- Targets the closest enemy to Weaver. The primary attack target does not count towards the bonus targets, and is always hit, regardless of distance.
- The level 25 talent makes Weaver release a second Geminate Attack 0.25 seconds after the first extra attack, so 0.5 seconds after the leading attack.
- Weaver is ordered to stop right after getting moved back. However, shift-queued commands are not canceled.
- Only affects Weaver's position, health, mana and status debuffs. Buffs are not removed.
- It does not matter how long Weaver is already affected by debuffs, they simply are completely removed, if they can be removed.
- Time Lapse does not damage Weaver, it manipulates his health. So it does not interact with any on-damage effect.
- When cast right after respawning, the health, mana and position are set to what they were before the death.
- This means that Time Lapse does not kill the caster when cast immediately after respawning.
- When having
, Time Lapse turns into a unit-targeted spell, able to target allied heroes.
- Double-clicking the ability with Aghanim's Scepter automatically targets self.
- Applies the disjoint and strong dispel on the target ally as well.
- Does not order the target to stop, so their channeling spells are not canceled. This is also why it has a backswing when upgraded.
- When cast on allies who just respawned, their health, mana and position are not set back to what they were before the death.
- This means allies cannot be sent back to their death location after respawning, unlike how Weaver can when cast on self.
|+2Attacks to Kill||20||+0.5Armor Reduction|
|+100Damage||15||15% Cooldown Reduction|
|+15 Damage||10||+7 Strength|
- The strength talent effectively grants Weaver 126 health, 0.7 health regen and 0.56% magic resistance.
- This attack damage talent is added as raw attack damage, so it does not benefit illusions, and is not affected by most percentage-based damage increasing or reducing effects.
- The cooldown reduction talent stacks multiplicatively with and additively other sources of cooldown reduction.