- The visual effects and the sound during the 0.9 second effect delay are only visible and audible to allies.
Cast Range: 700
Enemy Move Speed Slow: 30%/40%/50%/60%
Ally Magic Resistance Reduction: 25%
Enemy Magic Resistance Reduction: 30%/40%/50%/60%
- Turns the target ethereal, disarming them, rendering them attack immune, and granting 100% physical damage resistance.
- Decrepify's magic resistance reduction does not stack with other ethereal effects, the one with higher value takes priority.
- Cannot be cast on .
- Does not slow allied targets.
- When double-clicking the ability, the ward is placed right in front of Pugna, 150 range away from him.
- The mana regen is provided by an aura with 1600 radius. Its debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds. The heal is independent from the aura.
- Can regenerate up to 7.625%/15.25%/22.875%/30.5% of a unit's max mana over its full duration.
- Can fully regenerate a unit's mana within 400/200/133.33/100 seconds.
- The heal triggers on every instance of mana usage from spells and items. If a spell or item costs no mana to use, it does not trigger on it.
- The heal is applied before the actual spell is cast.
- The heal source is the ward itself, meaning on-heal effects react on the ward rather than on Pugna.
- Can heal allies even while invulnerable.
Cast Range: 700
Max Channel Time: 10
Link Break Distance: 1000
Health Drain per Second: 150/225/300
- The link breaks when the target turns invulnerable or hidden, exceeds the break distance, or runs out of health.
- The health restored equals the amount of damage dealt per tick after all reductions.
- This means when a damage instance is reduced (e.g. magic resistance, , etc), it heals for the reduced amount.
- But this also means that amplifying the damage (e.g. , , etc), causes it to heal for more.
- This also goes for targeting allies. The more damage it deals to Pugna, the more it heals and vice versa.
- This means that Pugna cannot heal his allies while he has 100% magic resistance (e.g. via spell immunity), since he takes 0 damage from it.
- The level 20 talent for Life Drain amplifies the healing done by Life Drain by 25%. It is still based on the damage dealt.
- If Pugna's or the allied hero's health is full and the damaged unit is a hero, it restores their mana instead.
- This means it also restores mana on allied non-hero units when they are at full health, since Pugna (a hero) is damaged.
- Just like the health restoring, the amount of mana restored equals the amount of damage dealt after all reductions.
- The self-damage when targeting allies is lethal, so it can be used to deny oneself.
- Drains 37.5/56.25/75 health in 0.25 second intervals, starting 0.25 seconds after cast, resulting in up to 40 instances.
- The talent amplifies the heal value to 46.875/70.3125/93.75 without changing the damage value.
- The color of the drain changes depending on the situation:
- When draining life from an enemy, the drain is red/green (pink/blue if Pugna is at full health).
- When draining life into an ally, the drain is green/green (blue/green if the ally is at full health).