- The orb emits red pulses for the last 650 distance, indicating that it is about to reach its maximum travel range.
- The orb has 450 range flying vision.
- The orb also spawns 7 ( 10) vision fields with the same vision range every 279 ( 273) distance traveled.
- These vision fields last for 3.34 seconds each.
- This ability is automatically learned whenever is learned.
- This ability stays inactive until Illusory Orb is cast and turns inactive again once the orb of that cast is gone.
- Ethereal Jaunt disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- When two orbs are cast in succession, this ability only stays active for the duration of the first cast orb.
- However, it always teleports Puck to its last created orb.
- Despite the visual effects, the silence and damage are applied instantly in the entire radius.
- Waning Rift first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- Only the cooldown reduction from the level 20 talent is displayed. The level 25 talent can further reduce this to 6/5.25/4.5/3.75 (12/11.25/10.5/9.75 without the level 20 talent).
- Phase Shift disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Certain items which do not cancel channeling spells (e.g. or ) do cancel Phase Shift.
- Puck is invulnerable and hidden during Phase Shift, turning it to an invalid target for every spell.
- The buff lingers for one server tick once the channeling ends or is interrupted, which allows using items while still invulnerable and hidden.
- Puck retains its collision size during Phase Shift.
- Puck can cancel Phase Shift at any time with any action.
Cast Range: 750
Coil Latch Radius: 375
Link Break Radius: 600
Attack Interval: 0.6/0.55/0.5
Movement Speed Slow: 90%
Initial Stun Duration: 0.5
Increases damage from coil breaks, increases coil duration, coil break stun goes through spell immunity.
Latches on spell immune enemies. Attempts to damage spell immune enemies. Does not stun spell immune enemies. When upgraded, leash break stun pierces spell immunity.
- Every enemy within 375 range of the coil upon cast gets linked to it. The links last as long as the coil itself or until broken.
- Leashes all linked enemies, preventing them from casting certain mobility spells.
- Entering the area has no effect. The coil does not leash enemies after cast.
- Linked units have their movement speed slowed as well.
- If a linked unit moves 600 range away from the coil, the link breaks and stuns and damages the unit.
- It does not matter how far or how fast the unit moves away, the stun and damage always hit it, unless they are invulnerable.
- Dream Coil latches on invisible units and on units in the Fog of War. But the visible link draws to their last known location.
- The link break first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- Multiple instances of Dream Coil fully stack, with each cast placing its own separate debuff.
- Puck performs instant attacks on all enemies who have the coiled debuff.
- The attacks are limited to Puck's attack range, and are not global.
- These attacks can proc any attack modifier and on hit effects normally.
- The attacks are performed even while Puck is disabled, hidden or even while dead. This means the attacks happen even during .
- Since the attacking is bound to the coiled debuff, removing it earlier causes the attacks to stop, even when the enemy is still linked.
- Multiple instances of Dream Coil on enemies causes Puck to attack multiple times, for each instance, with the interval based on when the debuffs were received.
|30% Lifesteal||25||25% Cooldown Reduction|
|+90 Damage||15||+15% Spell Amplification|
|+5 Armor||10||+10 Intelligence|
- The armor talent does not benefit illusions.
- The intelligence talent effectively grants Puck 150 mana, 0.63 mana regen, 0.88% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- This attack damage talent is added as raw attack damage, so it does not benefit illusions, and is not affected by most percentage-based damage increasing or reducing effects.
- The lifesteal talent stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.