- Casting Swashbuckle during immediately cancels Rolling Thunder.
- Pangolier dashes towards the targeted point at a speed of 2000. Can dash over impassable terrain and through trees.
- After the dash, Pangolier performs 4 slashes towards the targeted direction.
- Slashes in 0.1 second intervals, starting immediately upon reaching the target point, taking 0.3 seconds in total.
- During the dash and the 4 slashes, Pangolier is stunned, and therefore unable to act.
- Causes Pangolier to perform instant attacks on all hit enemies.
- These attacks have True Strike, and can therefore never miss. They also ignore disarms.
- Can proc any attack modifier (including ) on all of the hit targets normally.
- Procs on all hit targets without putting the item on cooldown.
- Cleave effects are based on the hit enemies position, damaging a trapezoid area the opposite direction where the attacks came from.
- Despite the audio, the slashes do not hit ethereal units, so that attack modifiers may not proc.
- Also applies instant attacks on all enemies Pangolier directly dashes through.
- Sets Pangolier's damage to the given values. This means attack damage bonuses and reductions are completely ignored.
- Items which add a flat attack damage bonus on proc (e.g. or ) still apply their damage.
- All slashes together can deal up to 96/168/240/312 ( 256/328/400/472) damage per hit enemy (before reductions).
- The slashes can hit units up to 1025 range away from Pangolier after the dash.
- When used at max cast range, can hit units up to 2025 range away from the original cast location.
- Choosing the damage increasing talent during an active cast immediately updates the damage of the remaining slashes.
Jump Distance: 225
Damage Reduction per Stack: 1%/2%/3%/4%
Max Stacks: 20
Damage Reduction Duration: 8
Jump Duration: 0.4
Jump Duration During Rolling Thunder: 0.75
- Pangolier jumps 225 range forwards when cast, 250 range high. While in the air, other units can pass below him.
- During Rolling Thunder, Shield Crash only moves on the z axis (vertical movement), and does not move him on the x and y axis (horizontal).
- However, due to how vertical and horizontal movement stack with each other, it does not interfere with spells which move Pangolier on the x and y axis.
- This means when cast during Rolling Thunder, he effectively jumps in an arc, using the height of the jump and the velocity of Rolling Thunder.
- During the short jump, Pangolier is stunned, and therefore unable to act. However, he is not disabled when jumping during Rolling Thunder.
- When Rolling Thunder expires during the jump of Shield Crash, its duration gets expanded based on how long the jump takes, so that the velocity is kept until landing.
- However, when Rolling Thunder is ended manually during the jump, via its sub-spell, the velocity is lost, so that Pangolier falls straight down.
- The actual length of the jump depends on the terrain. This means jumping onto a higher/lower ground results in a shorter/longer jump. This does not affect the jump distance.
- This is how much resistance he has with a certain amount of heroes hit on each level.
- Level 1: 1%/2%/3%/4%/5%/7%/8%/9%/10%/11%/12%/13%/14%/15%/16%/17%/18%/19%/20%
- Level 2: 2%/4%/6%/8%/10%/14%/16%/18%/20%/22%/24%/26%/28%/30%/32%/34%/36%/38%/40%
- Level 3: 3%/6%/9%/12%/15%/21%/24%/27%/30%/33%/36%/39%/42%/45%/48%/51%/54%/57%/60%
- Level 4: 4%/8%/12%/16%/20%/28%/32%/36%/40%/44%/48%/52%/56%/60%/64%/68%/72%/76%/80%
- The visual effect (5 shields circling) around Pangolier has 3 different states, based on how many enemies were hit.
- When recast while still having the buff from a previous cast, it refreshes, and the damage resistance updates if more enemies were hit, but not if less were hit.
- The cast backswing increases to 0.54 during .
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- Multiple instances of either debuff fully stack, and they also stack with each other.
- This means an enemy can be affected by multiple disarm and by multiple silence debuffs at the same time, each of them slowing.
- Lucky Shot uses pseudo-random distribution.
Collision Radius: 150
Roll Speed: 600
Turn Rate in Degrees per Second: 120
Turn Rate Boost After Start/Jump/Bounce: 165
Enemy Knockback Distance: 150
Enemy Bounce Duration: 0.4
Enemy Stun Duration: 1/1.25/1.5
- For better readability, the turn rate during Rolling Thunder is given as per second, instead of per 0.03 seconds.
- 120 degrees per second equal a turn rate of 0.063.
- The turn rate is boosted by an additional 165 degrees upon beginning to roll, upon hitting a cliff or wall, or upon landing after Shield Crash.
- This boost lasts for 0.25 seconds. It effectively increases the turn rate to 0.149 for that time.
- Pangolier takes a maximum of 180° turns per move order he gives. This means he does not move in a circle around one targeted point.
- Pangolier's final path and direction pre move order depends on a vector from Pangolier's position to targeted point, which is always parallel with the path.
- Upon colliding with unpathable terrain, Pangolier stops for 0.2 seconds and then starts rolling the direction he came from.
- Pangolier is not disabled while rolling and can use any items and abilities normally.
- The roll speed is fixed and cannot be altered in any way.
- Every enemy coming within 150 of Pangolier while rolling gets damaged, knocked back, and stunned.
- The damage and knockback happen immediately on contact. The stun is applied right after the knockback, although the knockback itself is disabling as well.
- Enemies are knocked 150 range away from Pangolier over 0.4 seconds. Can knock enemies over impassable terrain.
- This means the disable lasts a total of 1.4/1.65/1.9 seconds.
- The Timeout debuff prevents units from getting hit by Rolling Thunder again. Its duration equals the combined duration of the knockback and the stun and cannot be altered.
- Rolling Thunder first applies the damage, then the debuffs.
- Replaces for its duration or until used.