- Boundless Strike's effects are instantly applied within its whole area. There is no travel time.
- The effect starts 75 range in front of Monkey King and has an actual length of 1125, adding up to 1200 effective length.
- It can hit units up to 1350 range away (starting distance + length + width).
- It can also hit units 75 range behind Monkey King, due to its radius and starting position.
- Causes Monkey King to perform an instant attack on all hit enemies. The stun is independent from these attacks.
- These attacks have True Strike, and can therefore never miss. They also ignore disarms.
- Can proc any attack modifier on all of the hit targets normally, with cleave being the only exception.
- Also procs , placing the debuff on all hit enemy heroes, or adding to the counter if already debuffed.
- Despite the audio, has still only a chance to proc. Boundless Strike does not guarantee chance-based effects to proc.
- Since Boundless Strike has an ensured critical hit, crits with a lower value have no effect if they proc (higher crit value takes priority).
- Jingu Mastery loses a charge whenever Boundless Strike is cast, regardless of whether it hits a unit or not.
- The bonus attack damage is applied to all hit targets, and it does lifesteal for each hit target, despite using up only one charge.
- The strike first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- The sound during the cast animation is audible to everyone.
Damage Cooldown: 3
Unperch Stun Duration: 4
- Leveling up Tree Dance also levels up .
- Monkey king leaps to the target tree at a speed of 700, reaching the tree within up to 1.43 ( 2.29) seconds.
- Leaps in an arc, with a top height of 192. During the leap, other units may pass below Monkey King.
- Although it visually looks like Monkey King is above the ground while perched, he still is considered to be on the ground. The height is part of the animations.
- Tree Dance has several different cooldowns which activate at different times.
- Upon cast, the leap duration is added to the cooldown, resulting in a cooldown of 1.3 to up to 2.63 ( 3.49) seconds, based on the distance.
- Upon reaching the tree, it goes on cooldown for 1.2 seconds, which matters only if the cast cooldown was skipped (with e.g. ).
- Upon unperching with a move or attack command, it goes on a 1.2-second cooldown. Does not go on cooldown when unperched in other ways.
- Upon taking damage from The Grand Magus greater than while on the ground, it goes on a 3-second cooldown.
- All of these cooldowns are unaffected by percentage-based cooldown reductions. Flat reductions and cooldown resets work.
- During the leap, Monkey King is disabled, unable to perform any actions. The last given order gets queued up and executed as soon as he lands.
- During the leap and while on a tree, Monkey King gains flying vision, but has his vision reduced to / ).
- 's bonus night vision still works and increases his night vision range.
- While perched on a tree, Monkey King is hidden from sight. He can only be seen with flying vision.
- He can also be seen when standing 2 levels of ground higher than the tree Monkey King sits on, allowing wards to spot him when the ward is on an elevated ward spot.
- While on a tree, Monkey King can perform any action normally, with some of them unperching him, while others do not.
- Casting item ability does not unperch him. , or any
- Casting , moving or attacking does unperch him.
- Directional Move and Patrol have no effect when ordered while on a tree, so that Monkey King stays perched.
- While on cooldown on a tree, Monkey King is disarmed and he cannot move, which prevents him from getting off the tree with move and attack commands.
- Forced movement unperches Monkey King as well. This includes the effects of , , and .
- While on a tree, Tree Dance can be cast again, targeting another nearby tree. All trees within cast range are highlighted with a white glow.
- Monkey King only gets stunned if his tree he leaps towards, or he sits on, gets destroyed. Getting unperched in other ways (e.g. forced movement) does not result in a stun.
- The Tree Dance activity modifier only appears during the leap and is responsible for the jump animation.
Cast Range: Global
Max Leap Distance: 1000
Max Channel Time: 1.6
Max Damage: 140/210/280/350
Max Movement Speed Slow: 20%/40%/60%/80%
Slow Duration: 4
- This ability is automatically leveled whenever is leveled.
- This ability is only active during the cast time of Tree Dance, during the leap from the ground onto a tree and while on a tree.
- It is inactive while leaping from a tree to another tree, and while on the ground.
- Since Tree Dance disables Monkey King during the leap, casting Primal Spring while leaping to a tree queues up the order, so that it is cast immediately once on the tree.
- Leaps towards the target area at a speed of 1300, reaching it in up to 0.77 seconds, based on distance.
- The damage and slow are based on the time spent channeling, meaning their potency increases per each server tick (0.03 seconds) spent channeling, up to 54 times.
- The damage increases by The damage increases by 2.642/3.962/5.283/6.604 ( 10.189/11.509/12.83/14.151) per server tick, starting immediately, reaching 142.6/214/285.3/356.6 ( 550.2/621.5/692.8/764.2) damage in 1.6 seconds.
- The slow increases by 0.4%/0.8%/1.1%/1.5% per server tick, also starting immediately, reaching 20%/40%/60%/80% slow in 1.6 seconds.
- Hitting the same enemy multiple times with Primal Spring refreshes the slow duration, but does not update the slow value based on channel time.
- Primal Spring first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- During the leap, Monkey King still remember last given order and complete it once landing happens.
- If forced movement affect MK while jump happening, all Primal Spring's effect will be cancelled completely.
- The visual effects at the target area during the channeling are visible to allies only.
- The channeling sound is audible to enemies, even through the fog of war.
- The Tree Dance activity modifier only appears during the leap and is responsible for the jump animation.
- Replaces channeling ends. until the
- Immediately ends the channeling of Primal Spring, causing Monkey King to jump earlier.
- Cannot be shift-queued.
- A charge gets used upon successfully attacking any unit, including buildings, wards and allied units, always applying the bonus damage.
- When leveling up Jingu Mastery while wielding the buff, the attack damage bonus and lifesteal update after using one charge.
- The lifesteal does not work against buildings and allies, but works against any other unit, including wards.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Boundless Strike also uses Jingu Mastery's effects, hitting all enemies with the bonus damage and the lifesteal, but only using up one charge per cast.
- Even when not hitting any enemy, Boundless Strike still takes one charge of Jingu Mastery.
- This is an innate ability and does not need to be learned. It is not bound to any ability, but to Monkey King himself.
- Interrupts Monkey King's channeling spells, move orders and attack orders upon cast.
- When cast, Mischief transforms Monkey King into one of the following items or units:
- (using his team's courier's model), , , , , (new or peeled), .
- When a tree is within 350 range upon cast, it transforms Monkey King into that tree instead. If multiple trees are within range, a random one of them is chosen.
- This includes spawned trees from and .
- When within 350 range of a rune spot, it transforms Monkey King into a random rune suitable for that rune spot.
- Monkey King's movement speed is set to 200 while transformed (380 when transformed as a courier). Besides with hastes, his movement speed cannot be altered by anything.
- Monkey King's selection box adapts to the disguise models. However, his collision size does not change.
- Monkey King's minimap icon is hidden to the enemy while disguised. In addition, his over-head health and mana bar is hidden to everyone, including the player.
- Auto-attack ignores the Monkey King, so that lane creeps, neutral creeps, towers and fountains do not automatically attack him.
- Units of players which have auto-attack enabled do not attack him automatically either, but can be forced to attack him. The ground-attack move also ignores him.
- Monkey King is still fully affected by every spell. He can be targeted normally. Attachable particle effects of spells still attach to him.
- Damage greater than HP Removal. dispels the effect. Does not get dispelled by damage flagged as
- Replaces until the disguise ends.
- Interrupts Monkey King's channeling spells, move order and attack order upon cast.
Cast Range: 550
First Ring Radius: 300
Second Ring Radius: 750
Number of First Ring Soldiers: 5
Number of Second Ring Soldiers: 9
Soldiers Attack Interval: 1.3
Max Duration: 13
- Upon cast, 14 ( 21) clones of Monkey King spawn which immediately walk to their determined spot in the formation.
- The clones walk at a speed of 700 and have unobstructed movement, walking through cliffs and trees.
- The formation they take is always the same except when space is limited by the edges of the map.
- The first ring soldiers form a pentagon within a 300 radius circle, with the tip always facing north.
- The second ring soldiers form a nonagon within a 750 radius circle, with the tip always facing north as well.
- ( The third ring soldiers form a heptagon within a 1100 radius circle, with the tip always facing north as well.)
- The soldiers are invulnerable and considered hidden (although visible), making them immune to almost every spell.
- The soldiers are hero clones of Monkey King, copying all attributes of Monkey King, with some special exceptions. They are not illusions.
- Their attack speed is locked so that they always attack once every 1.3 seconds. Attack speed buffs and slows do not affect them.
- Their day and night vision is reduced to 600. They provide the vision while walking to their spot and while standing there.
- The clones only attack enemies they see. Invisible enemies and enemies inside the Fog of War within the circles are not attacked.
- The clones also copy most of Monkey King's items, and are therefore able to use attack modifiers and bestow auras he had upon cast.
- The clones do not copy , , , and .
- The permanent buffs of and are copied as well.
- However, other permanent buffs (e.g. , ) are not copied.
- Since their attack speed is locked, does not allow them to quickly attack twice. The slow is still applied though.
- does not work for the clones. They neither add stacks on enemies, nor gain the buff if Monkey King had it upon cast.
- Since the soldiers use regular attacks, their damage is reduced by damage block.
- If Monkey King moves more than 780 ( 1130) range away from the center of the circle, or when he dies, the soldiers disappear and the spell ends.
- Recasting Wukong's Command while a previous cast is still active immediately ends the previous cast.
|+20 Attack Speed||10||+300Vision AoE|
- Talents are fully copied by the .