Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
- Boundless Strike's effects are instantly applied within its whole area. There is no travel time.
- The effect starts 75 range in front of Monkey King and has an actual length of 1125, adding up to 1200 effective length.
- It can hit units up to 1350 range away (starting distance + length + width).
- It can also hit units 75 range behind Monkey King, due to its radius and starting position.
- Causes Monkey King to perform an instant attack on all hit enemies. The stun is independent from these attacks.
- These attacks have True Strike, and can therefore never miss. They also ignore disarms.
- Can proc any attack modifier on all of the hit targets normally, with cleave being the only exception.
- Also procs , placing the debuff on all hit enemy heroes, or adding to the counter if already debuffed.
- Despite the audio, has still only a chance to proc. Boundless Strike does not guarantee chance-based effects to proc.
- Since Boundless Strike has an ensured critical hit, crits with a lower value have no effect if they proc (higher crit value takes priority).
- Jingu Mastery loses a charge whenever Boundless Strike is cast, regardless of whether it hits a unit or not.
- The bonus attack damage is applied to all hit targets, and it does lifesteal for each hit target, despite using up only one charge.
- The strike first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- The sound during the cast animation is audible to everyone.
- Leveling up Tree Dance also levels up .
- Monkey king leaps to the target tree at a speed of 700, reaching the tree within up to 1.43 ( 2.29) seconds.
- Leaps in an arc, with a top height of 192. During the leap, other units may pass below Monkey King.
- Although it visually looks like Monkey King is above the ground while perched, he still is considered to be on the ground. The height is part of the animations.
- Tree Dance has several different cooldowns which activate at different times.
- Upon cast, the leap duration is added to the cooldown, resulting in a cooldown of 1.3 to up to 2.63 ( 3.49) seconds, based on the distance.
- Upon reaching the tree, it goes on cooldown for 1.2 seconds, which matters only if the cast cooldown was skipped (with e.g. ).
- Upon unperching with a move or attack command, it goes on a 1.2-second cooldown. Does not go on cooldown when unperched in other ways.
- Upon taking damage from The Grand Magus greater than while on the ground, it goes on a 3-second cooldown.
- All of these cooldowns are unaffected by percentage-based cooldown reductions. Flat reductions and cooldown resets work.
- During the leap, Monkey King is disabled, unable to perform any actions. The last given order gets queued up and executed as soon as he lands.
- During the leap and while on a tree, Monkey King gains flying vision, but has his vision reduced to / ).
- 's bonus night vision still works and increases his night vision range.
- While perched on a tree, Monkey King is hidden from sight. He can only be seen with flying vision.
- He can also be seen when standing 2 levels of ground higher than the tree Monkey King sits on, allowing wards to spot him when the ward is on an elevated ward spot.
- While on a tree, Monkey King can perform any action normally, with some of them unperching him, while others do not.
- Casting item ability does not unperch him. , or any
- Casting , moving or attacking does unperch him.
- Directional Move and Patrol have no effect when ordered while on a tree, so that Monkey King stays perched.
- While on cooldown on a tree, Monkey King is disarmed and he cannot move, which prevents him from getting off the tree with move and attack commands.
- Forced movement unperches Monkey King as well. This includes the effects of , , and .
- While on a tree, Tree Dance can be cast again, targeting another nearby tree. All trees within cast range are highlighted with a white glow.
- Monkey King only gets stunned if his tree he leaps towards, or he sits on, gets destroyed. Getting unperched in other ways (e.g. forced movement) does not result in a stun.
- The Tree Dance activity modifier only appears during the leap and is responsible for the jump animation.
- This ability is automatically leveled whenever is leveled.
- This ability is only active during the cast time of Tree Dance, during the leap from the ground onto a tree and while on a tree.
- It is inactive while leaping from a tree to another tree, and while on the ground.
- Since Tree Dance disables Monkey King during the leap, casting Primal Spring while leaping to a tree queues up the order, so that it is cast immediately once on the tree.
- Leaps towards the target area at a speed of 1300, reaching it in up to 0.77 seconds, based on distance.
- The damage and slow are based on the time spent channeling, meaning their potency increases per each server tick (0.03 seconds) spent channeling, up to 54 times.
- The damage increases by The damage increases by 2.642/3.962/5.283/6.604 ( 10.189/11.509/12.83/14.151) per server tick, starting immediately, reaching 142.6/214/285.3/356.6 ( 550.2/621.5/692.8/764.2) damage in 1.6 seconds.
- The slow increases by 0.4%/0.8%/1.1%/1.5% per server tick, also starting immediately, reaching 20%/40%/60%/80% slow in 1.6 seconds.
- Hitting the same enemy multiple times with Primal Spring refreshes the slow duration, but does not update the slow value based on channel time.
- Primal Spring first applies the damage, then the debuff.
- During the leap, Monkey King still remember last given order and complete it once landing happens.
- If forced movement affect MK while jump happening, all Primal Spring's effect will be cancelled completely.
- The visual effects at the target area during the channeling are visible to allies only.
- The channeling sound is audible to enemies, even through the fog of war.
- The Tree Dance activity modifier only appears during the leap and is responsible for the jump animation.
- Replaces channeling ends. until the
- Immediately ends the channeling of Primal Spring, causing Monkey King to jump earlier.
- Cannot be shift-queued.
- A charge gets used upon successfully attacking any unit, including buildings, wards and allied units, always applying the bonus damage.
- When leveling up Jingu Mastery while wielding the buff, the attack damage bonus and lifesteal update after using one charge.
- The lifesteal does not work against buildings and allies, but works against any other unit, including wards.
- Stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.
- Boundless Strike also uses Jingu Mastery's effects, hitting all enemies with the bonus damage and the lifesteal, but only using up one charge per cast.
- Even when not hitting any enemy, Boundless Strike still takes one charge of Jingu Mastery.
- This is an innate ability and does not need to be learned. It is not bound to any ability, but to Monkey King himself.
- Interrupts Monkey King's channeling spells, move orders and attack orders upon cast.
- When cast, Mischief transforms Monkey King into one of the following items or units:
- (using his team's courier's model), , , , , (new or peeled), .
- When a tree is within 350 range upon cast, it transforms Monkey King into that tree instead. If multiple trees are within range, a random one of them is chosen.
- This includes spawned trees from and .
- When within 350 range of a rune spot, it transforms Monkey King into a random rune suitable for that rune spot.
- Monkey King's movement speed is set to 200 while transformed (380 when transformed as a courier). Besides with hastes, his movement speed cannot be altered by anything.
- Monkey King's selection box adapts to the disguise models. However, his collision size does not change.
- Monkey King's minimap icon is hidden to the enemy while disguised. In addition, his over-head health and mana bar is hidden to everyone, including the player.
- Auto-attack ignores the Monkey King, so that lane creeps, neutral creeps, towers and fountains do not automatically attack him.
- Units of players which have auto-attack enabled do not attack him automatically either, but can be forced to attack him. The ground-attack move also ignores him.
- Monkey King is still fully affected by every spell. He can be targeted normally. Attachable particle effects of spells still attach to him.
- Damage greater than HP Removal. dispels the effect. Does not get dispelled by damage flagged as
- Replaces until the disguise ends.
- Interrupts Monkey King's channeling spells, move order and attack order upon cast.
- Upon cast, 14 ( 21) clones of Monkey King spawn which immediately walk to their determined spot in the formation.
- The clones walk at a speed of 700 and have unobstructed movement, walking through cliffs and trees.
- The formation they take is always the same except when space is limited by the edges of the map.
- The first ring soldiers form a pentagon within a 300 radius circle, with the tip always facing north.
- The second ring soldiers form a nonagon within a 750 radius circle, with the tip always facing north as well.
- ( The third ring soldiers form a heptagon within a 1100 radius circle, with the tip always facing north as well.)
- The soldiers are invulnerable and considered hidden (although visible), making them immune to almost every spell.
- The soldiers are hero clones of Monkey King, copying all attributes of Monkey King, with some special exceptions. They are not illusions.
- Their attack speed is locked so that they always attack once every 1.3 seconds. Attack speed buffs and slows do not affect them.
- Their day and night vision is reduced to 600. They provide the vision while walking to their spot and while standing there.
- The clones only attack enemies they see. Invisible enemies and enemies inside the Fog of War within the circles are not attacked.
- The clones also copy most of Monkey King's items, and are therefore able to use attack modifiers and bestow auras he had upon cast.
- The clones do not copy , , , and .
- The permanent buffs of and are copied as well.
- However, other permanent buffs (e.g. , ) are not copied.
- Since their attack speed is locked, does not allow them to quickly attack twice. The slow is still applied though.
- does not work for the clones. They neither add stacks on enemies, nor gain the buff if Monkey King had it upon cast.
- Since the soldiers use regular attacks, their damage is reduced by damage block.
- If Monkey King moves more than 780 ( 1130) range away from the center of the circle, or when he dies, the soldiers disappear and the spell ends.
- Recasting Wukong's Command while a previous cast is still active immediately ends the previous cast.
|+20 Attack Speed||10||+300Vision AoE|
- Talents are fully copied by the .