Wave Radius: 200
Movement Speed Slow: 60%
Pull Distance: 100
Pull Duration: 0.2
Slow Duration: 0.75
Increases travel distance and speed, and causes Shockwave to come back. Return wave slows units, but deals half damage to creeps.
- The Shockwave travels at a speed of 900 ( 1200), taking 1.33 ( 1.44) seconds to reach the maximum distance.
- Hit enemies are pulled towards the center of the Shockwave and towards Magnus.
- The further enemies are from the center of the shockwave, the stronger the pull force is towards its center than towards Magnus.
- Pulles hit enemies 100 range over 0.2 seconds, resulting in a speed of 500.
- The shockwave first applies the debuffs, then the damage.
- Plays an initial sound and particles upon start casting.
- When upgraded, the shockwave travels back to where the caster was upon cast, and not to where the caster currently is, or is upon reaching max distance.
- The returning shockwave acts like a separate cast. Therefore, enemies at the very tip may be hit only once.
- This is because Shockwave does not hit units behind the caster, so units hit by it 200 range beyond its max travel distance do not get hit upon returning.
- On the other side, units 200 range beyond the original cast point do get hit.
- On its way back, the shockwave can hit previously already hit enemies a second time. The slow from the returning shockwave lasts longer.
- The slow of multiple casts does not stack, it only refreshes the duration. This includes the returning shockwave from the upgrade.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The unit's current main damage is periodically checked, and the bonuses adapted instantly.
- Grants melee targets cleave and attack damage, and ranged targets only attack damage.
- Cleave damage is reduced by Damage Block.
- Cleave damage depends on the attack damage value of the cleaving unit, not on how much their primary attack target took.
- The complete cleave area is shaped like an isosceles trapezoid in front of the attacking unit.
- Fully stacks with other sources of cleave. Each source of cleave works completely independent.
- Does not cleave upon attacking wards, buildings or allied units. Wards and buildings are unaffected by cleave.
- Despite the visual effect, cleave damage is applied instantly in the whole area.
Cast Range: Global
Skewer Radius: 135
Move Speed Slow: 25%/30%/35%/40%
Attack Speed Slow: 25/30/35/40
Strength Bonus per Hit Enemy: 1/2/3/4
Strength Bonus Duration: 5
Slow Duration: 3.25
Cannot hit spell immune enemies. Slows and attempts to damage enemies when they turn spell immune while already hit.
- Magnus charges at a speed of 950.
- Moves Magnus in 31.67 range instances. When targeting any distance which is not a multiplier of that number, it gets rounded down.
- During the Skewer, Magnus is fully disabled.
- Enemy heroes within 135 radius around Magnus get moved in front of him and dragged along.
- Dragged heroes are fully disabled during the drag.
- Dragged heroes land 200 range away in front of Magnus at the end of the charge.
- Can charge through and drag enemies over impassable terrain.
- Skewer first applies the slow debuff, then the damage.
- Destroys trees within 200 radius during the charge, and 400 radius at the destination point.
- Instantly pulls all affected units 150 range in front of Magnus.
- Reverse Polarity first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- There is no limit of how many units can be affected.
- The particle effects and a sound effect start playing at the beginning of the cast.
|+200 Health||10||+25 Attack Speed|