- Time Walk moves Faceless Void with a speed of 3000.
- Faceless Void is invulnerable during Time Walk.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast.
- Does not travel the full distance, when targeting closer than the max distance.
- Upon cast, any damage Faceless Void took in the last 200 seconds gets healed back up. This includes damage dealt by allies.
- Only backtracks the 3 damage types. Heals and HP Removal are not backtracked.
- Status buffs and debuffs, cooldowns and mana are completely unaffected.
Proc Chance: 8%/11%/14%/17%
- Backtrack is a damage negating effect, it is not evasion.
- This means it only negates damage, it does not evade any side effects of spells or attacks, like disables.
- Evasion has priority over Backtrack. When evasion procs, Backtrack cannot proc on that attack.
- Despite the ability description, Backtrack can negate all 3 damage types.
- Increases Faceless Void's effective HP by an average of 8.7%/12.36%/16.28%/20.48%.
- Does not stack with other bashes. The bash from and is completely disabled for Faceless Void.
- The proccing attack first applies the debuff, then its own damage.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- The area effect is centered on Faceless Void, not on the attacked target.
- The damage in the area is based on the damage the attack target took from the attack.
- The damage is applied to all enemies within the area, including the primary attack target. This means the primary target is effectively damaged twice.
- This damage counts as attack damage, so it is unaffected by spell damage amplification and spell lifesteal.
- Does not make Faceless Void perform instant attacks, so attack modifiers are not applied within the area.
- Adds an average of 6.5/9.6/13.3/17.6 ( 24.7/32/39.9/48.4) magical damage to every attack against the primary target.
- Time Lock uses pseudo-random distribution.
Cast Range: 600
Haste Speed: 1000
- Chronosphere affects all units which are not owned by Faceless Void, including buildings, wards and allies.
- Does not affect hidden units and invulnerable heroes. All other invulnerable units are fully affected.
- Instantly destroys beetles.
- While in the Chronosphere, Faceless Void and any units he controls are phased and hasted, meaning they cannot be slowed below the set value.
- Faceless Void and illusions of him are never disabled by any Chronosphere.
- However, the movement speed and phase is only provided to the caster of it.
- Affected units are stunned. When other units walk inside the area, they also get affected for its remaining duration.
- Cancels most sources of Forced Movement upon applying the disabling debuff on a unit.
- Despite its visual effects, the effective area is a cylinder not a sphere.
|+500Cast Range||20||+40 Attack Speed|
|+8 Strength||10||+15 Damage|
- The strength talent effectively grants Faceless Void 144 health, 0.8 health regen and 0.64% magic resistance.
- This attack damage talent is added as raw attack damage, so it does not benefit illusions, and is not affected by most percentage-based damage increasing or reducing effects.
- The health talent increases maximum health capacity, and keeps the current health percentage.
- The lifesteal talent stacks additively with other sources of lifesteal.