- Strafe does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- Does not disjoint projectiles upon cast, or upon enemy projectile launch. They are disjointed upon reaching Clinkz.
- This means when Strafe expires before an already launched projectile hits, it does not get disjointed and fully affects Clinkz.
- Does not disjoint projectiles coming from allies. This includes enemy projectiles that bounce off of allies onto Clinkz.
- The disjoint takes place before evasion, Spell Block and Spell Reflection do, meaning they cannot trigger on projectiles during Strafe.
- Successive casts of Strafe do not stack, but refresh the duration, and update the attack speed to the current level.
- Uses Clinkz's 650 (Talent 775) attack range when using autocast. Manually casting it uses the 640 (Talent 765) cast range.
- The bonus damage is dealt in a separate damage instance, and counts as spell damage.
- The spill damage hits enemies in a line behind the target, based on the angle between Clinkz and the target.
- The affected area has a rectangular shape, with a width of 125 and with the spill range as length.
- The spill damage is based on the damage the primary target took from the attack, including Searing Arrows' own damage bonus.
- Attack modifiers are only applied to the primary target.
- When choosing the level 25 talent, whenever Searing Arrows is used, a different random target within its cast range is also targeted by a second Searing Arrow.
- Since it uses the spell's cast range, effects which increase its cast range increase the secondary arrows' range as well.
- The secondary arrow has no target priorities. It simply chooses a random valid target within cast range.
- The secondary arrow spills damage behind its target as well.
- Skeleton Walk does not interrupt Clinkz' channeling spells upon cast.
- During the fade time, Clinkz can cast spells, use items and perform attacks without breaking the invisibility.
- Invisibility is broken upon reaching the cast point of spells or items, or upon launching an attack.
- Clinkz can pick up or drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- Reduces the attack damage of every enemy unit Clinkz walks through, and grants Clinkz a damage stack.
- Directly affects the main attack damage of enemies and Clinkz, instead of being attack damage bonus/reduction.
- Although the amount of damage bonus stacks are limited, there is no limit on how many enemies can have their damage reduced.
- Gaining a new stack refreshes the duration of all existing stacks.
- Burning Army can be cast without having to face towards the targeted area.
- Spawns the arches in the given line one after another, starting immediately upon cast.
- It takes 2/2.8/3.6 seconds for all archers to spawn.
- The first archer spawns at the initial targeted location. Following archers spawn with 250/178.57/138.89 in between each.
- The archers spawn facing the same direction as Clinkz does as they spawn.
- The spawned archers cannot be controlled. They automatically attack nearby enemy units, regardless of auto-attack settings.
- However, it is possible to turn the autocast on their Searing Arrows off.
- The archers cannot attack the Odobenus Tombstones of the Odobenus Frost Mages.
- The attack damage of the archers is periodically set equal to the main attack damage of Clinkz.
- This means raw attack damage bonuses are not copied, only base attack damage, and damage gained by the primary attribute is copied.
- This also means they fully benifit from the Skeleton Walk damage stacks.
- The attack range of the arches is also periodically set equal Clinkz' attack range.
- The archers have
, with the same level as on Clinkz.
- The level for it set for each archer as it spawns. Leveling it afterwards does not update its level on the archers.
- Although being identical to Clinkz's Searing Arrows, and having a mana pool, the archers do not need mana to cast it.
- The archers fully benifit from the Searing Arrows damage and Searing Arrows multishot talents, and do spill.
|+16 Health Regen||20||+125 Attack Range|
|+5 Armor||10||+12% Magic Resistance|
- The attack range talent also affects the cast range of .
- The armor talent does not benefit illusions.
- The magic resistance talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of magic resistance.
- The magic resistance talent increases Clinkz's magic resistance to 34%.
- The evasion talent stacks multiplicatively with other sources of evasion.