As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
This page is about the old item. For the current unit, see Courier.
|The faithful mount upon which soar the fortunes of battle.|
Main Article: Courier
- Becomes available for purchase at the 3 minute mark.
- It takes 3 minutes for the Flying Courier to replenish in the stock.
- Flying Courier is completely shareable.
- This item acts as an item to upgrade the . Buying it automatically upgrades the Animal Courier (wherever it is).
- The item does not combine into one item when the Animal Courier and the Flying Courier items are in the inventory.
Courier Health Bonus: 75
Courier Armor Bonus: 10
Courier Movement Speed Bonus: 90
Courier Respawn Time Increase: 60
Incoming Melee Damage Increase: 50%
- The Flying Courier is not a valid target for most spells. A list of spells which affect the courier can be found here.
- The courier can be upgraded even while it is dead. This does not affect the respawn time of the current death.
- The upgrade causes the courier to take 50% more damage from melee attacks than from ranged attacks.
- Its respawn time gets increased to 60 seconds.
- It is possible to have multiple Flying Couriers. However, only the first created courier reacts on the courier button.
- All couriers are controllable by the entire team, no matter who buys and deploys the courier.
- When a courier dies, the opposing team's heroes get 175 gold each. If there already is a dead courier, no gold is granted.
- However, an enemy making the killing blow on a courier always gets the 175 gold bounty.
- Prior to the July 14, 2017 Patch, Flying Courier's passive ability, Upgrade Courier, did not have an official name. The name was taken from the Dota 2 Wiki and officially implemented into Dota 2.